Very Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacky WeLsH LaD

Reaction score
Hi,

Access has been very slow to my website lately, today it appears to be worse than usual. Is this a down side to having free hosting or is there a temporary problem at the moment?

Alex

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No its not a downside of X10 , i have been using this for a while and i was good for me. Might be a server problem.This types of server problems will be posted by admins in Service alerts or News announcement.Pls check it for futher details.

kalanac

Reaction score
What server are you on, I've noticed a bit of lag on my site as well (hosted on Chopin), nothing major, seems to be mainly when I'm posting something to my forum, perhaps the mySQL server is a bit slow?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We're looking into it, seem boru isn't in its best mood at the moment, load is higher then normal.

Last edited:

nastus

Reaction score
Boru's load is over 18% so its being very slow for the time being, maybe we will be lucky enough for a reboot or something ;P Tho its not practical, im hoping the load does go down.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
your forums are loading fine for me...

the speed is good.... i think the issue is resolved

Wacky WeLsH LaD

Reaction score
A day later and we are now on day 3 of my bad service. I know it's free and I shouldn't complain but it's not making me want to take up paid hosting with this company as I cannot justify spending money on a service that isn't up to doing the job it's intending to do.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
there's a rather big difference between the paid service and the free service when it comes to availability and stability.

The top reasons for the differences are:
less accounts per server = more resources per user
less abusive users (not a lot would pay and then abuse the service) = more resources available overall at all times.

I'll get a hold of a server admin and ask them to take another look

Last edited:

Wacky WeLsH LaD

Reaction score
Site was running fine for a bit but extremely slow again now. It's been on and off for days now :-S
Edit:
OK now I am having site member complaints!!!
Edit:
OK on that note, I bid this horrific service goodbye, please close my account immediately. It's of no use to me!

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Please conform that you have take necessary backup...

By placing X in ( ).

Status
Not open for further replies.