Website Showcase

Afterburn

Reaction score
How about creating a forum for members to show off their websites? we can rate sites and give suggestions and as well receive that :biggrin:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Doubt it. Things like that tend to receive hundreds of postings from people who want some extra traffic but are too lazy to rate other sites.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You could always post your site in the Site Management Forum or Graphics or Webdesigning section.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Exactly, GamingX said it, those 2 forums are designed for that type of stuff i believe... or worse comes to worse... off topic forum...nuff said...

spork

Reaction score
I like that idea. Most hosting sites have a place were you can show your website off. Mabey if the required post count was like 15 or something before you can start a new topic.

Afterburn

Reaction score
Well I don't see any harm in advertising in the showcase, people at the end will decide wether or not to join or visit the website. With strict rules, anything can be done. I have a site that is strict on this and it works miracles.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Revamping the forums soon, you might see this ;)

satbir

Reaction score
I think this is good idea. With x10hosting faternity, we will be able to promote our sites though in end it is content which matter.

Xemnas

Reaction score
Definitely sounds like a good idea. As long as there's some tight restrictions in place I don't see how this could fail.
Revamping the forums soon, you might see this ;)
I love the sound of that! :biggrin:

Afterburn

Reaction score
Nice Job, hopefully we do get it. If you wish I can be in charge of keeping it neat without being a moderator or something. I love this place and to keep it neat is a priority.