Why do people hate people for their religions?

Do you care how others act/believe?

• Yes

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • It bugs me

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I dont care

Votes: 23 33.3%

• Total voters

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
This has bugged me for a long time. Why do people hate others for their religion or ways. i.e.

Jews, Homosexuals, ect. Why cant people just appreciate culture and stuff?

Do you ccare how others believe?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i dont hate people specifically for their religion; i just hate it when they try to stuff it in my face and cram it down my throat

same goes for things regarding homosexuality, etc (which has been proven to be a genetic disorder; few more years of research and scientists will have a cure for it. apparently its a mutation in one of the mother's chromosomes that cause homosexuality)

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
A. It is all BS.
B. Even if god did exist he didn't intend for homosexuals. Do you see gay deers having sex?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Jordan K said:
A. It is all BS.
B. Even if god did exist he didn't intend for homosexuals. Do you see gay deers having sex?

rofl, agreed :D

Last edited:

deaddevil

Reaction score
Religion does not require discrimination but gays and homosexuals do.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
deaddevil said:
Religion does not require discrimination but gays and homosexuals do.

I agree. I like to see 2 women together ;) But 2 men is just nasty. But there both wrong. And they should not be allowed to get married. Marriage is between man and women.

deaddevil

Reaction score
Your right, it has to be a bond between man and woman. Lesbo's are fine only to watch , but no one likes them around in the female community either.
They should not be allowed to stay with the normal folk.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
deaddevil said:
Your right, it has to be a bond between man and woman. Lesbo's are fine only to watch , but no one likes them around in the female community either.
They should not be allowed to stay with the normal folk.

Yeah in movies, but not in real communities ;)

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
I just dislike certain stuff, because they go around getting up in my face talking about some crap
they involed in that I do not like, just like the gay kids in my school
bragging about how they suck, I just feel like punching them in the face.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
A lot of people in my area dispise Muslims, because they go round bombing people. Not all of them do it, but because of the Bombings them being Muslims, they dispise them.

Cynical

Reaction score
I voted "it bugs me".

People's religions or sexual orrientations do not bother me ("to each his own"), but it bugs the hell out of me when someone tries to force their ideas on me, or accuses unrelated feelings of being aimed at their culture.

Make-believe example: Cynical does not like Jewish Kid "A" because he smells bad, not because of his religion. Jewsish Kid "A" assumes Cynical does not like him because he is Jewish, therefore holds a grude, and assumes Cynical is racist (or religion-ist or whatever).

Jacob

Reaction score
I voted for "it bugs me". Racial, sexual and all other types of discrimination happens everywhere. It's very upsetting that people can be so cruel to others, just because of sex, race, skin color, religion. Everyone is a human being, and everyone deserves to be treated like one. This has gotten way out of hand in the world.

Colin

Reaction score
I don't condone homosexuality or anything like that, but I don't hate or discriminate people for it. Just because my religion says its wrong doesn't mean I have to "hate" gays etc.

Jacob

Reaction score
Colin said:
Just because my religion says its wrong doesn't mean I have to "hate" gays etc.
Yeah. My religion defines marraige between a man and a woman, but that doesn't mean that I have to discriminate against them. Homosexuals are human beings just like any other people and I need to treat them the way that I would want to be treated. I don't necessarily have to agree with their views on religion, race, gender, etc, but I still need to respect them.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Yeah. My religion defines marraige between a man and a woman, but that doesn't mean that I have to discriminate against them. Homosexuals are human beings just like any other people and I need to treat them the way that I would want to be treated. I don't necessarily have to agree with their views on religion, race, gender, etc, but I still need to respect them.

Im pretty sure that all religions are against it. Im jewish, its forsure against my religion.

Colin

Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
Im pretty sure that all religions are against it. Im jewish, its forsure against my religion.

So what??? Just because some one is gay or muslim or anything that your religion is against doesn't mean you should discriminate. Thats just like me calling you a "dirty mexican" just because your name is Senor. What reason do I have to do that?? None what so ever. What I believe is that you cannot condone these activities or sexuality or whatever, but you don't discriminate for them

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Colin said:
So what??? Just because some one is gay or muslim or anything that your religion is against doesn't mean you should discriminate. Thats just like me calling you a "dirty mexican" just because your name is Senor. What reason do I have to do that?? None what so ever. What I believe is that you cannot condone these activities or sexuality or whatever, but you don't discriminate for them

You got me wrong no one should be discriminated.

Im not mexican btw I am canadian, LOL

Colin

Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
You got me wrong no one should be discriminated.

Im not mexican btw I am canadian, LOL

My bad I thought you meant they should.

LOL, I know your not mexican that was how I was trying to emphasize my point.

randomize

Reaction score
Hey,

I don't have a problem with the homo's and the other religions.

What I do have a problem with is when they try and force their oppinions/ try it on with me.

That is what I don't like.

Thanks