Google Adsense, how much your daily earnings?

Veivei

Reaction score
I'm doing a small research bout website ads revenue, this time is about Google Adsense.
For you that already have an established site(s) and have an Adsense account, how much is your daily earnings? I got less than $0.02.
Forum staffs and X10 site owner don't have to answer this :biggrin:, well that's ok if you wanna share infos.
And finally if there's any hint's and tips about how to increase Adsense earnings or any other site advertising, please share your infos.

:fruit::fruit:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I never bothered with adsense because a.) you need a high traffic website to get some ad clicks, and b.) the U.S. government taxes your earnings (if you're in the U.S., anyway)

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I never bothered with adsense because a.) you need a high traffic website to get some ad clicks, and b.) the U.S. government taxes your earnings (if you're in the U.S., anyway)

So, what would you recommend? For the small, beginning website?

lionheart8

Reaction score
That's information that is of interest to me too. I am contemplating adding adsense to some sites, but just wondering whether it is worth the effort. How is the taxing done in the USA by the way? Automatically deducted b4 it reaches the account or you submit yourself?

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
If you have a really small site, don't even bother. I use google adsense on my site, and it's been almost a year and I've only made $12.89.
I normally make $0.00 a day.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I made 26.93 one day but then I had to cancel my adsense account because my parents said so..

SniperFox

Reaction score
I used to use them. Still would be, if they hadn't shut down my account. ( Said I was generating false clicks. Don't know how. ) ( Had over $50 too. )

Now I use Bidvertiser...and haven't made much...about 43 cents -_-.

Any recommendations?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
That's information that is of interest to me too. I am contemplating adding adsense to some sites, but just wondering whether it is worth the effort. How is the taxing done in the USA by the way? Automatically deducted b4 it reaches the account or you submit yourself?

It is taxed, but I am not sure when; I know that the IRS has a tax on Adsense revenues because it is a form of income. I imagine they tax it when you request a check, and it is deducted from your total earnings.

Clicksor ads are a decent start IMO

rockthecasbah

Reaction score
I used to run a fansite way back when and I got maybe $0.15 to $0.20 a day during its HEYDAY! Then when the show got canceled off the air, I got 0.00 or sometimes 2 whole cents.

The thing I HATEEEEEEE about Google Adsense is that the payout is at $100 (I assume this is still the case as I haven't logged in for awhile) and you know how long it takes to get paid??? I only got 1 check from them in my lifetime. And now I have like $50 or something stuck in there :(

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Clicksor sucks I use bidverster but the only thing I want is image ads..

munim

Reaction score
i once had a good site and i managed to get a 100 dollar check.. i think it took me 4-5 months.. but i had to close that site cuz i didn't have time to work with it :-(
as for tips to optimize your ads, try to include more keywords in your site title and content which will display ads related to your content.
the "heat map" thingy which they have on their help pages is very informative. try to put ads in the red zones.
put link ads in the places where you would have links...along with your links. like the top navbar, or the sidebar.
try to include ads "in between" your content and try to disguise the ads.. but don't go too far. stay within the TOS!
Edit:
ofcourse.. i forgot to add... you must have CONSTANT good traffic and good content on your site.. otherwise don't bother.

Last edited:

Dazz

Reaction score
I used adsense for a bit and made about $1.13 in 2 months lol, then they told me that they wanted me to remove my adbrite code and also that my methods of advertising my website was against their TOS. So I got rid of em. I use adbrite and bidvertiser now, but think I'll look into clicksor after reading this thread.