Asp.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yes it is supported. It needs to be enabled on a per user/site basis though, so users have to request it to be enabled for them.

Last edited:

Reaperman

Reaction score
Yes it is supported. It needs to be enabled on a per user/site basis though, so users have to request it to be enabled for them.

I requested that it be turned on for my site early this morning.....Actually being a noob I first posted it in this forum then thought better of it and posted it in the Upgrades/Downgrades/Changes forum as well. Mea culpa if that was bad form...like I said I'm a noob here and just getting used to the way things are set up. Anyway I was wondering where the correct place to make such a request (to enable ASP.NET & the NET2.0 framework would be? And since I saw this post basically asking the same thing .... I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll hopefully have a solution tomorrow that will enable it for everyone without having to ask. I'll post something tomorrow about it when I try it out.

-Corey

Reaperman

Reaction score
I'll hopefully have a solution tomorrow that will enable it for everyone without having to ask. I'll post something tomorrow about it when I try it out.

-Corey

Excellent, thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.