GTA IV looks sooo awesome

nigel91

Reaction score
I am soooooooo badly getting this!!!
It looks sooooo good. I been watching previews and reading up all about it on the internet lately, and now I just can't wait for the game, even though its not coming out for ages. GTA Vice City was amazing and GTA San Andreas was even better, and this one will out do them alll!!!
Only problem is.... I haven't got a PS3 or an X Box 360 at the moment :rant2:

So, can someone buy me one??? :hahano:
They're so expensive at the moment, the ps3 that is, and I want the ps3 and not the X Box 360 so my old ps2 games will play on it. I know there are versions of the ps3 and some ps2 games don't play on it, but I can wait until the price comes down, until I buy it! I want GTA IV as soon as it comes out though!!!!

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
They're so expensive at the moment, the ps3 that is, and I want the ps3 and not the X Box 360 so my old ps2 games will play on it. I know there are versions of the ps3 and some ps2 games don't play on it, but I can wait until the price comes down, until I buy it! I want GTA IV as soon as it comes out though!!!!

Well, if you want to play PS2 games don't get the 40 Gb version. It doesn't have backwards compatibility. The bad thing about it is that it's the cheapest version of the PS3. It's just not worth it.

Anyway, the 360 version will be better in the end. It will two episodic expansion packs that will be released on Xbox Live. I'll be getting the full GTA4 experience. It'll be pure bliss.

Xemnas

Reaction score
Well, until GTAIV comes out, I'm gonna have to make do with my Crackdown demo (yes, the demo - I'm 15, jobless, broke etc, not good for gaming xD).

f.e.a.r

Reaction score
I heard this game will be good when it comes out in Australia...:happysad: Can't wait...:cool:

rosyth

Reaction score
Was supposed to be released in October but it got pushed back to spring of 08, how disappointing.

On a side note, I used to be a playstation fanboy, but I'm really disappointed with the PS3 at the moment. Not that the 360 is great or anything, but all the raw power of the PS3 just seems to be underutilised. You would be better off getting the 360 version of GTA4 when its out, considering that every multiplatform game to date has looked better on the 360. I hope PS3 only games will be able to boost the console soon tho. Really looking forward to MGS4.

Sohail

Reaction score
I cant wait either. The graphics are awesome! I have the trailer too :)