Not open for further replies.

nicholas

Reaction score
cPanel Username:
kopitiam

Domain/Subdomain:
kopitiam.x10hosting.com

How long your account has been up:
Should be very long. Just look at when I register at x10hosting forum.

Suspension Reason:
Another reason that is unlisted

-----------------------------------------------------
Other Details::
Reason: Default index not changed.

Its a forum I am running. So it is impossible that my default index page has not changed at all.

Chris73

Reaction score
I have reviewed your account. I have also taken a screenshot of this"changed index" which as you can see has never been changed.

So with that said your suspension has increased to 7 days from the suspension date. Take a look.

Defaultindexnotchanged.jpg

nicholas

Reaction score
Thats not possible. I was running a forum before that. Unless of course you guys did something that cause my forum to "disappear" :happysad:

If you checked my request for change of php version, it was because some of my mods in the forum cannot work anymore. So if I did not run a forum and my default page is still the same, then what for I request a change?

Chris73

Reaction score
You might have a forums running. But if you have a forum running from a folder then the only way that forums will show up is if you have it set like this...

kopitiam.x10hosting.com/forums

I have just noticed something though. I am going to lift this suspension. Reason being is when i just check via the URL the page still shows. It should be suspended.

Going to have an Admin or Senior staff member look into this.

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account has been unsuspended.
I've deleted your welcome index.html and your website now enters your forum directly.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.