About phpMyAdmin And PHP Help Maybe?

Sephiroth878

Reaction score
Your PHP MySQL library version 4.1.22 differs from your MySQL server version 5.0.48. This may cause unpredictable behavior.

I get that in phpmyadmin, and it took almost 5 minutes to load the page for phpmyadmin? ANy suggestion, or help?

Thanks

Sephiroth878

Reaction score
i wonder why though? Unless their server sql daemon on phpmyadmin requires mis matched version of the library files...

Also, it is still showing SQL as offline on my account page; does anyone else on Stoll suffer the same fate?

To The Admins, thank you again for your continued effort n updating and work. I know in the end it will pay off.

Oh and as an alternative to the mySQL problems you could just get a free host and host your SQL databases there and add a remote path in Cpanel for it here. just a suggestion though, as I dont know the impact of speed and such. I will test it myself

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh and as an alternative to the mySQL problems you could just get a free host and host your SQL databases there and add a remote path in Cpanel for it here. just a suggestion though, as I dont know the impact of speed and such. I will test it myself

2 things here actually:

1) Speed wise, you won't notice much of a problem IF AND ONLY IF both servers are working well; if X10's load is high, it'll likely take longer to communicate with the other server. If the other server is under load as well, it'll take longer to communicate back. That can kill a forum that takes more than one or two queries to run.

2) PHPMyAdmin's been broken for a few days; my bet is it's not entirely fixed yet.

Sephiroth878

Reaction score
true, but other than MySQL x10 uptime and server load is reasonably good. the place im testing the SQL at is and has been a great host as far as load consistency and speed.

Will test, and thanks for the input.

valcarp

Reaction score
So how do you guys backup your database if phpMyAdmin is down? Is there another way?

vickz

Reaction score
so how we can resolve this issue? is this the reason why it takes time for us to access phpMyAdmin?

Untitled-1%20%28Small%29.jpg

Last edited:

BlueIce

Reaction score
It seems that the Admins and Moderators are off duty due to the holidays, so all fixes will be delayed.

Xemnas

Reaction score
so how we can resolve this issue? is this the reason why it takes time for us to access phpMyAdmin?

Untitled-1%20%28Small%29.jpg
No, that just means the version number of the PHP MySQL library is different to MySQL's version number. Upgrading/downgrading isn't needed because it usually won't cause problems (though I am wondering why they're running an outdated version of PHP MySQL, 5.2.5 is availabe ATM). There isn't anything really you can do to improve server response except for these three things:
1) make sure your DB scripts and remote SQL info are up-to-date (i.e. using mysql.x10hosting.com and %.x10hosting.com as hosts respectively);
2) optimizing your scripts, DBs and queries;
3) don't complain about server issues unless staff hasn't posted anything in 24 hours.

And while staff are aware of phpMyAdmin's lagginess, I should note that of course a server will be slow if it has to handle near-DoS-like amounts of queries and page requests! ;)

Last edited: