about this forum every 2 week business

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
are we required to post on the forums everty 2 weeks? or jsut log in? because ive got it to set me to log in automatically, so as soon as the forum comes up im logged in, is that enought o keep my account active or do ineed to post?

this is a serious question but also a sneaky way to keep my acc active :D

Drakotsu

Reaction score
Im pretty sure you just need to log in forums every 2 weeks minimum. Im almost certain posting is not required although it will earn you shiney points that you can get rewards with :D

--
If this post was helpfull, please add to my reputation points :)

Synkc

Reaction score
As Drakotsu said, you don't have to post; you only need to log into the forums at least once every fortnight.

coolv1994

Reaction score
I think a post is required since I don't think they can track logins.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I believe for inactivity suspensions, you can still unsuspend yourself. Once your site tells you it's suspended, click on the button to get more info, enter your cPanel username and if it's a inactivity reason, it should provide a button to unsuspend account.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You do not require credits to be unsuspended. x10 has a policy of suspending accounts due to infringement of the TOS. This results in the suspension of the account for a few days depending on the infringement. The credits can be used to unsuspend yourself immediately without having to wait out the suspension period.

Status
Not open for further replies.