Look Good Food Re-Review

FalseHope

Reaction score
First off, it made me hungry :D . I like the design, like the blending of the colors, the forum definitely matches the colors of the website. Nice work.

reglus

Reaction score
thanks for the positive reply. I will also be revaming the forums to make sure that they look as good as the website. they are currently in the theme that matched the old website.

sunils

Reaction score
Yes, its inviting every one to eat it. could have used some other vegetables and fruits.

reglus

Reaction score
I was thinking along those lines. I was going to add a food image to the grpahics and then set the optiacity of the food image to about 25% so it was aded. It would look good then.:biggrin:

jacksing

Reaction score
looks a little bland, but layout is good.

I'm a little confused about your recipe directory... its just a bunch of dropdown boxes..

reglus

Reaction score
looks a little bland, but layout is good.

I'm a little confused about your recipe directory... its just a bunch of dropdown boxes..
ah yes thats because the whole recipe system is still in developement. Once it is finished the driectory will update with the recipies in the database.

Franc0

Reaction score
its great. great look, 1 thing though, make the resolution smaller, i mean the width is too big. make it fit the most commo screen size. 1024 x 768