Lil Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachsk

Reaction score
I went away for a week.. and when I came back.. I am unable to access my forum..

I check out my cPanel.. and well.. there is no cPanel.. i get this message..

"Link Your Hosting Account
In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.

Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!"

Well.. I was never using the ad-enhanced service.. so that comes as a shock to me.. and i tried entering my info as requested..

username: bleachsk

and i get this message..
"An Error Has Occurred

The hosting username you specified does not exist."

Well that's funny.. since it clearly exists.. I can log into x10.. and the forum, and yet i seem to have lost EVERYTHING again.. what the hell is up ppl?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Even after manually linking your account, I can't find your account. What is the URL of your site?

Thanks,
Brandon

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
When was the last time you accessed the forums before this?

bleachsk

Reaction score
within the last 2 weeks i guess.. i dunno exactly.. but if it was suspended it would say suspended.. and i would like to hope that if i didn't happen onto the forum within a 2 week timeframe that my **** wouldnt be wiped out.. >.>

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
within the last 2 weeks i guess.. i dunno exactly.. but if it was suspended it would say suspended.. and i would like to hope that if i didn't happen onto the forum within a 2 week timeframe that my **** wouldnt be wiped out.. >.>

No. It would take 24 days. ( 14 days to get your account suspended ) then you are allowed 10 days before the system auto-terminates your account.
The only thing that would terminate instantly is if an Account Manager reviewed your site and found things that were in violation of the TOS.

bleachsk

Reaction score
well i've been up since err.. september.. and i'm pretty sure they've looked at my stuff before.. since this isn't the first time having problems.. i just read Corey's shat about moving servers or some ****.. and i flushed my dns as suggested.. and either that's not the problem.. or it hasn't moved yet.. cuz it still doesnt work..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This account was suspended on March 3rd 12:40AM for inactivity(2 week rule).

The account was terminated on March 13th 2:25AM for no response to the suspension.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
well that's 100% bullsh|t. guess i have to start YET again..>.>

Amazingly enough, thats why we have users agree to the TOS before signing up. And make it well known all over the forum the rules of our hosting program.

Since this seems resolved, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.