review

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks okay, you need some contact details in the contact us section, apart from that you probably just need some more content.

theafterthought

Reaction score
The layout is good, resizes nicely with different screen resolutions, however the text gets a bit cluttered at the point where it splits into 2 columns and the text layout is a bit off around the images there also (on the home page). Check the "Subscribe to newsletter" text - it's in white and so you can't see it on the white background! Only a small point though ;)

I find it a bit confusing that the site title is "made your web" when the name of the site is "myworldonly"... wouldn't it be best to keep both the same so that visitors associate the title with the url?

Anyway, good site, 7/10 for me.

gateway

Reaction score
The layout is good, resizes nicely with different screen resolutions, however the text gets a bit cluttered at the point where it splits into 2 columns and the text layout is a bit off around the images there also (on the home page). Check the "Subscribe to newsletter" text - it's in white and so you can't see it on the white background! Only a small point though ;)

I find it a bit confusing that the site title is "made your web" when the name of the site is "myworldonly"... wouldn't it be best to keep both the same so that visitors associate the title with the url?

Anyway, good site, 7/10 for me.

I agree with you. But I get some aspect of this site.
I'll advise you change the logo of made your web template to suite your site. I think theafterthought was right about the title of your site and the main title of the inpage of the site- they are different. I think you need some software like photoshop or corel draw of even a simple microsoft paint software can change the logo.

By the way, you gathered the contents very nicely and I think you deserve 8/10 or more for content and quite some useful informations.

But for the sake of seo, you need to change either your domain name or title to suite your site's content since it is the number one tool.

I found the following information about your site

blog page is about 40K in size with numerous media (images) while the home page is about 30K. can you reduce it? for speed downloading sake. I guess you can do that at your admin session

Good work done