Giving 20,000 credits for the best website design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnutellapoky

Reaction score
No it was not a fictious company and yes the deadline is the 6th of may :)

OK I'll try my best to free up some time.

Could I just apply the "new look" to a couple of your pages then so you would have an idea of how it would look? I'll do the entire site if you choose my design.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
OK I'll try my best to free up some time.

Could I just apply the "new look" to a couple of your pages then so you would have an idea of how it would look? I'll do the entire site if you choose my design.

yes you could do that

Pi606

Reaction score
I'll try to do one, I think I've got an idea for a theme. I'll probably do just a couple of pages and the rest if you choose my design.
EDIT: Would one of these be OK to use as logos?

logo_1.png

or

logo_2.png

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Okay will make some images for you and get back to you as soon as i'm done.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Do I have to post my entry here since I already talked to you by mail?

If you're worried that people will steal your idea, don't post it until the end of the contest. I would like you to post it though.
Edit:
I'll try to do one, I think I've got an idea for a theme. I'll probably do just a couple of pages and the rest if you choose my design.
EDIT: Would one of these be OK to use as logos?

logo_1.png

or

logo_2.png

Um I don't like the first one, the seccond one is OK but it's a bit hard to see you should make it darker. Remember I want it look businessy so it should be easy to read.

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Ok. + scorch94 you have just made your 111th post!

Last edited:

Pi606

Reaction score
OK, I can make it darker. (Good thing I saved the PSD)

Sohail

Reaction score
What do you think of the banner now? And do you have any ideas for the image that goes with the text as there wasn't much to put there.. :
templateyk5.png

bigjoe4

Reaction score
1. the banner is cool, although could be improved, maybe make the text a bit bigger. If the banner is blue the page text maybe should probably be blue also. You should put some example text on the page to give me an idea what the colors will look like together.
2. If you read my first post you will see I am willing to pay up $10 for istockphoto.
If you want to use istockphoto you should enter using the watermarked images and then if you win I will buy the images you have chosen.

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
My Entry: Template Circuitz

All links are working except Home link when click on HOME button.
accept the links from main page.(Button images will be updated later)
There are 6 separated pages
Home | Previous Designs | Price Guide | Links | Contact Me
and
Flash banner enabled page.

There are lot of corrections need to do, but I will do it later. If you tell any changes to be made, then I will work furthermore.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I think some of the navigation button images at the top are missing.
Nice template but for some reason the image at the top left looks like a Christmas ornament. (Maybe it is just me...)

Sohail

Reaction score
Updated:
templategz8.png

I can still change anything easily if you want...

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Now that, looks awesome.
How did you make that? Did you use photo-editing software like Photoshop or GIMP?

Sohail

Reaction score
I use Photoshop, then i actually convert it to HTML and code it using Dreamweaver. All part of the Adobe Creative Suite.

Sohail

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get better... I didn't do the logo properly so i need to fix that.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
sohailamir52, yes that looks awsome now :) It's looking like it could win so I would like to see a full preview with content and everything.

medphoenix, yes it's good I mostly like it although here are some suggestions: The image that says "Printed Circuit Boards and Circuits for Cheap Price" is faint I can't read it easily, and the footer image is cool but you should make it higher contrast to make it more visible.

The banner is cool and so is the flash banner (although sounds need removing as you said). Is there a way to detect whether the user has flash enabled or not and automatically select between them? That would be cool.

One last thing, I don't like the color scheme of white and red, becuase it looks too christmassy. Either you should change the background color or not use red.

Status
Not open for further replies.