Giving 20,000 credits for the best website design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Well if you designed that i thought you would be very good at designing and could make your circutz4u website.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Oh yes i didn't kink of that i just thought that his computer lights website looked very professional

Sohail

Reaction score
Uh oh, the competition seems to be building up... I have a few extra things i can add to my design, i'll post here when it's done :).

Edit: I've changed the banner so far, goto http://sohailtech.com/template/ and tell me what you think :).

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
aopsftw: It's OK but there's too much white spaces, and also you should try using different colors.

sohailamir52: that's cool, a couple of small things could be improved though such as the banner is alot brighter than the rest of the page and the circuit design looks a bit sqashed. I like it though :)

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean by too many white spaces? Please describe the issue and I'll try to fix it.
:)

ChrisP

Reaction score
I will have something that I think you will like. I will PM you when I have a good bit done.

I am very experienced in PHP and HTML; and I can make everything very easy on your end. :)
(If you do by chance choose to use mine, I will send you all of the files in a zip folder.)

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm Okay.
I'll fix that tomorrow. (I made it compatible with FireFox but haven't made it ready for the whole world yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.