Do you feel Unlucky?

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Sup people!

Well, just want to know in this thread if you feel unlucky in anything nowdays...

After 9 promos, lots of people's nicks picked... I was checking the people list. I never ever been picked.. Not even to say "omg i missed the time to pick"...

While people like fedlerner, Christofer, Ram Ram and others got picked more than twice, i never ever been picked... So, right now, i'm feeling VERY unlucky in gambling/promotions...

So, have you ever been so unlucky and so down like me..? Share your feelings with a sad person :happysad::happysad::happysad::happysad:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I've also never been picked for any of the contests, but I've only entered four. I don't really feel too unlucky, which is strange because I've never really won anything good.

I'm sure your name will come up in the contests sometimes (Unless they are being hacked :p).

supajason

Reaction score
i feel lucky :) i won the april the 16th newsletter and ive missed two other chances but im always at work on sat and sunday so never collect :-(

Dan

Reaction score
I feel very unlucky... Very unlucky indeed.
Why did it have to be, my teacher picked on to get a lunch detention...?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm always unlucky when it comes down to contests, but I've never done any of them so I can't say for sure.

Socius

Reaction score
Overall I'm feeling lucky
Though today my tire from my bike went flat and I had to take the bus while the weather outside was SUPER! :(

oiwio

Reaction score
Im pretty lucky on the internet plus persistent. Ive only been chosen twice for the contests and only claimed one. But in the real world, I havent won a big contest (50+ people) in over 10 years

tittat

Reaction score
Now i may be unlucky.........but one day i will.........

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Im pretty lucky on the internet plus persistent. Ive only been chosen twice for the contests and only claimed one. But in the real world, I havent won a big contest (50+ people) in over 10 years

Well, in real life i won a Pump It Up Championship Class 'A' :p
in internet, never won anything T_T