Song List.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
My sister is wanting me to create something for my nephew's graduation ( A CD ... maybe powerpoint slideshow )

I need some ideas for songs about childhood, growing up, graduating / leaving on their own ...

Garth Brooks - The Night I called the old man out
Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
Rascal Flatts - My Wish
LoneStar - Mountains
Sawyer Brown - The Walk

Maddness - Our House
Leann Womack - I hope you dance
Brad Paisley - Letter to me
Kenny Loggins - Return to Pooh Corner

Thats the list I have so far. Any suggestions? Please no explicit lyric songs ( Rap, Heavy Metal ) ...

javajenius

Reaction score
"Do I Make You Proud" by Taylor Hicks, I think it might be a good song.

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Oh this thread is exactly one month older.I think his nephew's graduation is over.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Oh this thread is exactly one month older.I think his nephew's graduation is over.

Not quite. He doesn't graduate till the end of this month and my sister says I have till the first part of June to send it to him.

tittat

Reaction score
Not quite. He doesn't graduate till the end of this month and my sister says I have till the first part of June to send it to him.

sorry i think the graduation might be over,since you didn't replied to this thread for one month.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
sorry i think the graduation might be over,since you didn't replied to this thread for one month.

Wasn't much to reply to. And no, the graduation is not over ( as I stated already ). I think I would know when the graduation of a family member would happen or not happen.

VPmase

Reaction score
Vitamin C - Graduation (Whoops, someone already stated it, Friend forever)

Lol just for fun: DJ Darude - Sandstorm

Last edited: