Free Cash, Rapidshare, Domains, and more!

Kraze_T

Reaction score
FBay - Free Cash ot your PayPal, Domains, Rapidshare, Megaupload, and more!
Watch our Promo Video
What is FBay and how does it work?
Welcome to FBay. Here we have set up a community determined to make you money and get free stuff. Our goal is to offer you very efficient and fast service and focus on only one thing. And that one thing is to get you your free stuff. We currently offer 100% free cash to your PayPal account in the amount denominations of 5$ and 10$ for FBay Points.
It’s both easy and free to accumulate FBay Points. You simply click the "Offers" link at the top of our website, http://thefbay.com, select your country and offer, sign up by confirming your e-mail with our affiliates and submit it! For the full comprehensive guide to getting started with FBay offers, please visit this thread.
Once you've got 8 points you can order 5$ to your PayPal account in the FBay Store! Simple as that! We also offer many other free items for cheap prices such as Rapidshare or Megaupload accounts, domains, and hosting is coming soon. We are also planning on adding games, servers, and much more! Please drop us a suggestion of what you would like to see in the store.

Ready to give it a shot? Sign up with FBay now! You do NOT need a credit card for anything and you do NOT need to give any personal information.

Last edited:

mattura

Reaction score
What a terrible scheme!
You give up your email address to spam, watch a load of adverts, and then get some kind of store credit!
Alas, there's no such thing as free money...

Kraze_T

Reaction score
Free money is a concept that is unknown, but what we do requires nothing but a little of your time. Calculations have shown that a user can earn up to 30$/hour with fbay. E-mail spam is an easily problem to fix, with the advanced spam filtering and unlimited free e-mail accounts to sign up for. What you call our store credit is more of a currency. It can be exchanged for American currency at any time. Although your statement that there is no such thing as free money is true, we offer a service where you can get cash, domains, and more in a short amount of time. To be honest, I should have thought of this before; when I was making the video. I was thinking that you do not have to give anything in order to receive items; no credit cards, important personal information, etc.

If you do not wish to take interest in this opportunity, that is your decision. But for many others it will be great opportunity.

aldum

Reaction score
i dont understand. What do you mean by offers and what exactly does one have to do to get points?

Scott B

Reaction score
You have to complete offers (click on the tab at the top) with affiliates, submit them with screenshots to Fbay, and you get a point after it is verified. With enough points you can get things like money, domains, and Rapidshare accounts (I'm a global mod at Fbay)

Last edited:

alv4

Reaction score
yes The offer Always is in " Offer Unavaliable" Lol xD

Pills1221

Reaction score
yeai think they were editing it or something not sure. but there is offers now. it tells you if you have completed the offer or not as well. pretty cool. :)

EDIT: ok nevermind. i had jsut clicked offers as a guest, and it seemed it was up and running. nut i just registered and all the offers say unavaliable.

Last edited:

Kraze_T

Reaction score
I'm very sorry about that, we had a few problems but now we have added more offers and we are still adding them.

Last edited:

johnfizgerts

Reaction score
doesnt work. registered, no offers. lol.

yes The offer Always is in " Offer Unavaliable" Lol xD

yeai think they were editing it or something not sure. but there is offers now. it tells you if you have completed the offer or not as well. pretty cool.

EDIT: ok nevermind. i had jsut clicked offers as a guest, and it seemed it was up and running. nut i just registered and all the offers say unavaliable.

I'm very sorry about that, we had a few problems but now we have added more offers and we are still adding them.

Hello,

I'm themagicman, the other admin at FBay. I have created the offer system and would like to explain what happened. We had some issues and had to majorly update the offer system. At that time we were also forced to delete all the offers we previously had. This is when jonathanyaniv noticed the offers were down. If you would have read the announcment, you would have known this. habboact, " Offer Unavaliable" simply means that no offer was detected in the database. In this case, as it will be in most cases, it means we have not added an offer yet for that offer number.
According to Pills1221, he said "i clicked offers as a guest, and it seemed it was up and running". But that is not possible. The offer system will prompt you to login if you are a guest. And again, " Offer Unavaliable" was there because we hadent added any offers yet.

As Kraze said, we are sorry for any inconviences we have caused you and have been working hard to jump those roadblocks. I have completed the new offer system and we have started adding new offers. We currently have about 50 in various contries and will be adding more. We are hopeing to exceed 20 in each major country (plus international) by the end of the week.

Hope this cleared things up for you,
TheMagicMan