Site Review

LHVWB

Reaction score
I like both of the templates, my preference would probably be the new one because it has the header which makes it look better. I think its mostly because it looks less squarish than the other template as well.

You do however have some code errors for both templates: ;)

NEW:
39 html errors.
Valid css.

OLD:
20 html errors.
1 css error.

Last edited:

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply LHVWB

I'll work on those errors soon enough, so far i've only been concerned with the design side of things! :)

EDIT: Fixed those errors!

Last edited:

olmcs87

Reaction score
the old one has a lot of content on the main page that would interest readers, something which i prefer than the new one

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I prefer the old one.

I like the way that you have the faded picture of the arsenal shirt in the old one in the header, and I like the colours. I also prefer the starry background to the random circle one.

I think the new one is too bright.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
the old one has a lot of content on the main page that would interest readers, something which i prefer than the new one

The main page in the new design will have a bit more content than what it does now. The "Welcome to Arsenal Unleashed" box will display the latest news article and there will be more than three headlines in the "Arsenal Unleashed Headlines" box.

Alex Mac said:
I prefer the old one.

I like the way that you have the faded picture of the arsenal shirt in the old one in the header, and I like the colours. I also prefer the starry background to the random circle one.

I think the new one is too bright.

I was thinking of adding that faded picture of the Arsenal shirt to the new banner, i'll try it and see how it looks. I know what you mean about the background, I mocked that up within a couple of minutes just to add a background to it, i'll change it in the new design to the stars.

I'll get to work implementing a few changes in the new design. Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated!
Edit:
Ok, i've now changed the banner and the background of the new design. Any better?

Last edited: