My site needs a banner I will pay for anyone who wants to design a banner for my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

intertec

Reaction score
Re: My site needs a banner I will pay for anyone who wants to design a banner for my

Can we please have specifications like size, colour, images etc! And how much you will pay us!

MadameSkylark

Reaction score
Re: My site needs a banner I will pay for anyone who wants to design a banner for my

I'd love to do this if you give us some idea of how big and what you're looking for. Do you want something ultra sleek, or something rough around the edges? Or do you even know?

gomco

Reaction score

need specs and we are in

TPI007

Reaction score

Hi all, thanks for your reply.
First off I know there's more than 1 of you who wants the job.
So I am rounding you guys up to see who has the best offer.

A little about my site. Basically its a portal for my other websites...

Sort of like a main portal base so to speak.

I would like this to look GRAPHICAL for I am a graphic designer but don't have the time so thats why I'm paying.

Another reason is I want it diversified and incorporate a touch or the web community. which is you guys.

I want this to look ELECTRICFYING as a theme...due to the dark black background which puts the website in the state of darkness. So the banner with nice effects will do.

My site is basically a blog site that has transformed into a portal. Which will provide links to tutorials information relating to business, technology and VIDEO games. Please take a look at my title and it will tell you a bit about how the site is ment to be a portal. Your ideas would be also appreciated and considered.

I want to make this banner is so that for many reasons.

some reasons are... to use in a affiliate exchange programs with peers....

another reason is to use in for my signature in forums.

Subjects and Keywords my site will mainly incorporate:
Technology, Google, eBay, Paypal, Business, Hardware, Software, Gaming, Web Developing, etc.

It will also host affiliate links as well.

You catch my drift?

I've made a catchy sub title for it already so all you gotta do is drop in the text using a SPECIAL font into a banner with a nice background image or however you may create or obtain it.

Please also consider that my tital is case sensitive.

I would like to see samples from all of you posted in this thread.

Please identify yourself as an individual or group.

so I know who's who.

I will start off my initial offer with the bid amount of $200 credits. This is negotiable due to many of you. You guys can compete and bid for the amount. you can go lower or higher, but I will choose the best value. Please present / represent yourselves, artists.

P.S. Theres a self made logo i did myself at the bottom linked to my guestbook. View it for sample purposes.

My website is @
http://tranceproductions.blogspot.com/

P.S.S.

Please message me if you have any SPECIFIC questions.
These are the best specs I can give you.
As for banner specs, I would like to use the STANDARD affiliate banner size & the STANDARD SIG Banner Size. One that is UNIVERSAL.
Color should be electric blue ish, no gay blues.

Thanks.
Edit:
I'd love to do this if you give us some idea of how big and what you're looking for. Do you want something ultra sleek, or something rough around the edges? Or do you even know?

I would like it ULTRA SOLID ROBUST AND SLEEK. TITANIUM STRENGTH. Something like an AWP Rifle & Deagle in CSS.
Edit:
need specs and we are in

Standard size. UNIVERSAL SIZE.

Last edited:

MadameSkylark

Reaction score

I'll make up something if I have time, but I don't do a lot of ultra-sleek stuff. Looks too generic.

brettzuya

Reaction score

you need banner to your site?thats not a problem,find in joomla extension or visit www.extension joomla.org

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score

you need banner to your site?thats not a problem,find in joomla extension or visit www.extension joomla.org

is that free?

is joomla free?

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score

Closing Request

Status
Not open for further replies.