The Ctrl+V game

Nathan H

Reaction score
<?php

// Create local PHP variables from the info the user gave in the Flash form -disabled message field
$fromname = $_POST['fromname'];
$fromemail = $_POST['fromemail'];
$fromcomments = $_POST['fromcomments'];

// Strip slashes on the Local variables -disabled message field
$fromname = stripslashes($fromname);
$fromemail = stripslashes($fromemail);
$fromcomments = stripslashes($fromcomments);

$from = $fromemail;
$subject = "my title";
//Begin HTML Email Message
$message = $fromcomments;
echo '
<html>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<b>New entry<br /> </b>
<b> '.$fromemail.', </b>
<b> <br /> </b>
<b> '.$fromcomments.'<br /> </b>
<b> <a href="http://www.mywebsite.com">www.mywebsite.com</a><br /> </b>
</body>
</html>
';
//end of message
$headers = "From: $from\r\n";
$headers .= "Content-type: text/html\r\n";
$to = "myemail@myhost.com";

mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

exit();
?>

nexhunter

Reaction score
<?php
$host="localhost"; // Host name
$username=""; // Mysql username
$password=""; // Mysql password
$db_name="test"; // Database name
$tbl_name="members"; // Table name

// Connect to server and select databse.
mysql_connect("$host", "$username", "$password")or die("cannot connect");
mysql_select_db("$db_name")or die("cannot select DB");

// username and password sent from form
$myusername=$_POST['myusername'];
$mypassword=$_POST['mypassword'];

// To protect MySQL injection (more detail about MySQL injection)
$myusername = stripslashes($myusername);
$mypassword = stripslashes($mypassword);
$myusername = mysql_real_escape_string($myusername);
$mypassword = mysql_real_escape_string($mypassword);

$sql="SELECT * FROM $tbl_name WHERE username='$myusername' and password='$mypassword'";
$result=mysql_query($sql);

// Mysql_num_row is counting table row
$count=mysql_num_rows($result);
// If result matched $myusername and $mypassword, table row must be 1 row

if($count==1){
// Register $myusername, $mypassword and redirect to file "login_success.php"
session_register("myusername");
session_register("mypassword");
header("location:login_success.php");
}
else {
echo "Wrong Username or Password";
}
?>

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I just finished doing my custom build for my friend and he ABSOLUTELY loves it. He is very happy with it so just about to get paid for it and I went camping. I came home fired up the old emachines and it loads Vista’s boring moving bar and gives me blue screen of death. So I restart into last good configuration and loads fine then I shut down and restart for an update for a hardware update and it required me to update the 160 MGHZ to 200 MGHZ [WTF...] and got it set and the first problem it won’t start up. The computer runs with no monitor [display] which is obviously a problem with the processor reaching its max MHz. I was just going to pull that little battery out to reset the cmos setup (says someone on a forum) so I pull it out leave it out for 10 minutes and try again. This time it starts up and the monitor flickers almost to turn on the computer turns off and that security red light inside the computer on the motherboard turns on and the little black cylinder you always wonder what it does? I’ll tell you what it does it BEEPS very loud [we always knew it was a speaker] obnoxious and most irritating noise you ever did hear. So I unplugged the computer and let it go out and I disassembled everything took out the motherboard – EVERYTHING – and put it all back together and made sure no connections were broken in the back and made sure nothing was rubbing and made everything a little more organized in the wiring department and tried again.... same annoying siren. So I read a few more posts on my particular model and read a few re reccuring comments: power supply crap and motherboards are MADE IN CHINA, now there’s your problem, lol. so no I wonder which one it could be or something else is wrong. Please help I miss my computer I’m on my freaking high school laptop that has XP home edition with Intel core duo which is supposed to be fast but it runs 1.60 GHz when my AMD Athlon XP runs 2.6 GHz on a bad day so very tempting to like throw it at a wall right now

The computer is all back together and sitting right in front of me so any help would be of great praise
PLEASE NO N00B comments it takes a n00b to spot a n00b

Parts are not a problem I’ve got a teacher who gives free computer parts and will order anything I need if I ask him so just tell me what’s wrong and why the heck it sounds an alarm right when it’s about to run.

THANK YOU ALL

STUPID LAPTOP IT’S TOO HOT!! lol

Some guy had the first paragraph in one sentence. I corrected it and his spelling, and added comments.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I just finished doing my custom build for my friend and he ABSOLUTELY loves it. He is very happy with it so just about to get paid for it and I went camping. I came home fired up the old emachines and it loads Vista’s boring moving bar and gives me blue screen of death. So I restart into last good configuration and loads fine then I shut down and restart for an update for a hardware update and it required me to update the 160 MGHZ to 200 MGHZ [WTF...] and got it set and the first problem it won’t start up. The computer runs with no monitor [display] which is obviously a problem with the processor reaching its max MHz. I was just going to pull that little battery out to reset the cmos setup (says someone on a forum) so I pull it out leave it out for 10 minutes and try again. This time it starts up and the monitor flickers almost to turn on the computer turns off and that security red light inside the computer on the motherboard turns on and the little black cylinder you always wonder what it does? I’ll tell you what it does it BEEPS very loud [we always knew it was a speaker] obnoxious and most irritating noise you ever did hear. So I unplugged the computer and let it go out and I disassembled everything took out the motherboard – EVERYTHING – and put it all back together and made sure no connections were broken in the back and made sure nothing was rubbing and made everything a little more organized in the wiring department and tried again.... same annoying siren. So I read a few more posts on my particular model and read a few re reccuring comments: power supply crap and motherboards are MADE IN CHINA, now there’s your problem, lol. so no I wonder which one it could be or something else is wrong. Please help I miss my computer I’m on my freaking high school laptop that has XP home edition with Intel core duo which is supposed to be fast but it runs 1.60 GHz when my AMD Athlon XP runs 2.6 GHz on a bad day so very tempting to like throw it at a wall right now

The computer is all back together and sitting right in front of me so any help would be of great praise
PLEASE NO N00B comments it takes a n00b to spot a n00b

Parts are not a problem I’ve got a teacher who gives free computer parts and will order anything I need if I ask him so just tell me what’s wrong and why the heck it sounds an alarm right when it’s about to run.

THANK YOU ALL

STUPID LAPTOP IT’S TOO HOT!! lol

Some guy had the first paragraph in one sentence. I corrected it and his spelling, and added comments.

You need a new motherboard for sure if I'm getting the situation correct. The PSU is fine if the computer is beeping and not giving any power "error" lights. Also about your laptop running warm, I'd check the fan on it to make sure it is running. All the laptops I've used unless you're loading them down with something like a game all run at decent temperatures.

tjgillies is in my clipbook.

Last edited:

mattura

Reaction score
Array(1068,1,0),Array(1878,1,0),Array(2806,1,0),Array(3875,1,0),Array(4876,1,0),Array(5851,1,0),Array(6800,1,0),Array(7848,1,0),Array(8844,1,0),Array(9885,1,0),Array(10867,1,0),Array(11842,1,0),Array(12864,1,0),Array(13859,1,0),Array(14861,1,0)

*damn flash programming!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
^^ I see a subnet!

212.100.***.*** is in my clipboard. It's an IP of a search engine robot.

Dan

Reaction score
Hi there,

Please try to not post really short comments in the crossfire forum as it is against the rules.

Thanks for understanding,

Dan
^^ That's what is in my clipboard ;) ^^

Mitch

Reaction score
I got this: infinity.ti, coped it for the ban/kill game.