Add on domain www.holeepassion.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeepassion

Reaction score
I want to add my own domain after being deleted form the former server in absolut. Now I am in Cossacks.

I get this message when I tried to add the domain. Why is that ???

Addon Domains

Addon Domain Additions

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from park wrapper: holeepassion.com is owned by another user.

Previously, do I need to point the dns to a new one in Cossack ???

Could someone help me so that when somebody type either holeepassion.com or www.holeepassion.com, it would go to this website ?

Thank you

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please try adding it now.

holeepassion

Reaction score
Thanks Corey. I have another website. Please unlock or whatever that u do for www.earthsmate.com. Could you make it accessible for browser when typed earthsmate.com or www.earthsmate.com

thanks so much for the assistance ... Gosh I got into so much trouble don't I for forgetting to login !!! Sorry, been busy with my other stuff and forgot. Wondering if you could generate automatic email reminders at all ? I thought that would happen, since I did not receive any emails ???

Keep it up dude, this is the best website hosting ever ... :D not that I have much experience but I can say I started seriously with the best ... :D

Al
Edit:
I am wondering why I got this message when I type http://www.holeepassion.com at the browser ???

Index of /

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.holeepassion.com Port 80
thanks

Last edited:

holeepassion

Reaction score
you meant holeepassion.com folder right ???

I did just now, and still give ms that issue ???

I have a backup of my files but it kept hanging on me, the compressed file is only about 14 megabytes which is far less than the maximum. Why kept doing that to me ? I tried 3 times, only up to about 16 percent and stopped ???

Thanks

Did you add the files into the folder for that domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.