cPanel & Parked Domain Problem, and Questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmadarasz

Reaction score
Hi,

So the problem is still ON with some updates....

original problem before: http://forums.x10hosting.com/level-two-support/88374-cpanel-problem.html

1., Still Nothing under Parked Domain In The cPanel (but in the cPanel main screen it shows my main domain as viktormadarasz.com)

2., Strange but true it works if I open up in a browser viktormadarasz.com but not with http://forums.x10hosting.com/level-t...ormadarasz.com (so it just brings up could not be resolved by DNS, without the www subdomain stuff it shows no problems, strange..)

3., Under cPanel the newest error right now (14:14pm GMT+1):
Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at /home/madarasz on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Question:

1., Is it possible to move my parked domain back to my hoster i used before (freedns.afraid.org I really was satisfied with it) and then just point it to my home directory with an ip address??? (I saw these type of solution in some of Fedlerner's posts, so I ask because of this..)

2., If 1. is possible, is it possible to point the subdomains to a specified directory in my home directory somehow, maybe with a cName record or so...??

3., It could solve the above issues just like....parked domain point loss, mx records getting lost, and so on, so I thought it could bring some stability for me..

Well If these ones not possible, then I am still happy with any other solution, cause I am quet satisfied after all this type of interesting&strange ,,errors"....and to be honest I would do anything not to be need to move my domain anywhere else...LoL cause its just in a right place in my cPanel & on x10hosting Nameservers, no???

Thanks in advance,

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
1) Do you want viktormadarasz.com set as a parked domain instead of the main domain?

2) Fixed

3) Stoli's /home partion is currently full. It is going to be moved to a new datacenter soon and it will have a larger hard drive.

--

1) Yes. Set the A record to the IP you'll find in cPanel.

2) When you create the subdomain you can set the folder path.

3) We are moving all our free accounts to new servers that are better configured then the current ones which should help solve the problems.

vmadarasz

Reaction score
1) Do you want viktormadarasz.com set as a parked domain instead of the main domain?

2) Fixed

3) Stoli's /home partion is currently full. It is going to be moved to a new datacenter soon and it will have a larger hard drive.

--

1) Yes. Set the A record to the IP you'll find in cPanel.

2) When you create the subdomain you can set the folder path.

3) We are moving all our free accounts to new servers that are better configured then the current ones which should help solve the problems.

So If I understand well...

1., If I move my domain back to the original hoster/nameservers i should point my domain name to the shared ip address I can see in cpanel main screen on the left??

2., And how to do with the sub domains? Can you explain it a little more detailed pls?

Thanks,

P.s: Yes, I hope the server moving will bring stability and better uptime for Stoli soon ......

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.