Creative Minds Look Here

What should I use to Signify x10hosting as a Graphic?

• A star!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Another cloud

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • a planet

• a space ship

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • a flying horse or angel

• a halo with wings!

• other? (please give me ideas! lol)

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

unlikely

Reaction score
I'm setting up my newest layout right now. For the most part, the navigation is done, but there are two things left.

First and foremost, I need to make the links on the right side work. =) as I get more assistance, I'll make the tagboard work.

As for the navigation I'm missing a few links. I'm missing my blog link, which I have made a separate image for. It will be a moon with a comet hovering at the top of the page. Its already been made.

I am missing my deviantart gallery link which I have already made a DA-Logo-shaped cloud for to hover at the top of the page as well.

Now I'm making a floating lake with a crystal in the middle for my Resources.

But I need an idea for the x10hosting. I want to have x10hosting to be part of this. I was going to show a testimonial first when they click the link, but what kind of image should I use? I have a moon, a cloud, a lake.. what now?

Also, I am going to have sister website links (affiliates) on the side all in the same kind of graphic. What should I use? A star? I dont really like stars.. :/ what do you think?

Ideas?

Here is the website: I am posting up the images now, so refresh every so often. www.unlikely.exofire.net

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
hmm how about a server in the form of pixel art like habbo hotel with X10 Hosting under it or something like it

example:
1936.gif

Last edited:

DIGI_Byte

Reaction score
I like the pixel art idea you could have a server in pixel art but have the the X10 logo on the side, I can help you with it if you want. PM me if your interested.

Last edited:

unlikely

Reaction score
hmm how about a server in the form of pixel art like habbo hotel with X10 Hosting under it or something like it

example:
1936.gif

But it wouldn't match the layout. o_O http://unlikely.exofire.net/ This is why I listed off rather.. stratospheric things.
Edit:
I like the pixel art idea you could have a server in pixel art but have the the X10 logo on the side, I can help you with it if you want. PM me if your interested.

A server might be good for a hover-graphic later. And it'd be -really- easy to make too. Almost like crapping out and being lazy. o_O!!

Last edited:

neofelis

Reaction score
In my opinion, As you have moon, clouds ...you should need a Sun.
Without sun there won't be light (you can't see moon,cloud etc.).
Without X10hosting you can't have this website, so a "Sun" for the X10hosting is better.

A space ship can not be viewed by our bare eyes, but Sun can be. There are lot of stars, but we can see only one SUN - that is x10hosting.

Last edited:

Hoobrum

Reaction score

example:
1936.gif
I love pixel art. tried to do it myself once but it wasn't as nice.
did you create that one its really ogod.