Support Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The support queue is VERY backed up right now. Most of this is due to all the issues we ran into with cPanel bugs from copying accounts, and then creating new accounts badly.

We have found the root cause of the problem and will hopefully have it fixed tonight. All support requests will be caught up on over the next 48 hours.

-Corey

GTKILLA

Reaction score
That would be really good to here if I didn't fix my problem myself lol. Anyways thanks corey!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, doesn't look like we can fix it ourselves. There is some bug with the XML-API that is preventing DNS records to be sent to our name servers. I've tried every work around I can think of without any luck.

We now have a pending ticket with cPanel, hopefully they'll have a quick fix for us. The only solution we've found is downgrading to stable but that breaks mail and a few other features.

Sign-ups will have to remain off until the XML bug is resolved. I will start helping the rest of the staff to catch up on support tomorrow while we wait for the fix.

-Corey

Legendary Network

Reaction score
how about lotus apache problem its down now

havent think of fixing it???

yes i hope the sign up system is up soon^^

looking forward

Wastrel

Reaction score
and man lotus is down also

i hope u get it up

and i hope the signing up improve for members^^
I guess this is why I have been getting "
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.

for the last 2 weeks and I cant access my site to work on it.
But np though, I havnt sent in a request about it because as far as I can tell you guys are working on it. I just didn't want to be suspended because of not using my site.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We are not suspending or terminating accounts until everything is resolved and we make it through all the open tickets.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Wish you luck. Maybe after you fix the bug, people will delete their tickets?

bluebrat

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is the right place but I cannot log in to the support account. At first, there was no problem logging in and I even submit the ticket for my site problem. However, since i cannot log into my account for some weird reasons, I cannot see the reply in a few days ago. However, just a minute ago, I could somehow log into my support account and view the reply. Christopher suggest me to flush DNS and see if things work for my site problem. But when i trying to reply about things still having the same problem after dns flush, i cannot log in again.
My account is bluebrat and I was asking about the message "The site is not longer available" for www.commentsforfriends.com
I also cannot log into my cpanel and Server NameLotus.x10
IP Address216.245.223.218
Server Uptime
Server Load
Apache HTTPOffline
MySQLOnline
EximOffline
cPanelOffline
FTPOffline

Please move to the right forum place if this is the wrong place to post. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.