Link exchange with my blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbojan

Reaction score
You can exchange links with my blog. It's http://skepo.co.cc
Priority have blog, but i will add every site which has links on every page.
I need: site name, link and description.

Last edited:

dbojan

Reaction score
I started this blog a couple of days ago, so it is not even indexed by search engines.

theBruney

Reaction score
What's your page rank and back links?

Take it easy. New sites need time to grow and to be known. Is that the test to decide whether you'd add someone's site or not?

Anyhow, nice site Skeppo. I don't know if you are looking for big traffic responses. I only recently started indexing my site/ adding meta tags.

Site Name: theBruneysite
URL: http://thebruneysite.com
Des: theBruneysite displays 'photoshopped' graphic manipulations. Also including Adobe Photoshop and Director tutorials. Graphic and web designing service/orders also available.

Edit: If you want to trade links, please create a 75px*75px icon. So that I can link to you here:
http://thebruneysite.com/index.php?content=links_d

Last edited:

dbojan

Reaction score
Thank you theBruney i will create icon as soon as possible.

balaji2u

Reaction score
Take it easy. New sites need time to grow and to be known. Is that the test to decide whether you'd add someone's site or not?
Hey i dont ask that to hurt you just curious to know thats it.
anyway its my mistake and i apologize if it hurts you.
i can link exchange with you for my new site.
its www.hitechzone.info its a gaming,movies and mobile site.Please ping me if you like to exchanage.with regards.
Prakash.

dbojan

Reaction score
Icon is atached.
Description: Skepo is a blog about linux, computers, phones and everything else related to internet and computer world. It has also many nice and entertaining posts about life and living.

I added your link here. If you want to change somtething or add your icon let me know.

If anyone else wants to trade links like this reply to this thread. Links are going to be here. And also if you want to put my link many or all pages of your site you are welcome. I will add it to my blogroll it at bottom of every page (Visit our friends!).

@balaji2u i'm not hurt, i understand why you ask. Tell me how do you want to trade links.

Attachments

• Skepo_icon.png
    Skepo_icon.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 428

theBruney

Reaction score
Hey i dont ask that to hurt you just curious to know thats it.
anyway its my mistake and i apologize if it hurts you.
i can link exchange with you for my new site.
its www.hitechzone.info its a gaming,movies and mobile site.Please ping me if you like to exchanage.with regards.
Prakash.

Ah no worries. :) I apologize too for insinuating that that was your motive.

dbojan said:
I added your link here. If you want to change somtething or add your icon let me know.

Hey linked you back! Sorry for the delay, have been out from my desk most of the day. :happysad: You needn't add an icon if that's not the style of your site. No worries. :)

dbojan

Reaction score
Hey linked you back! Sorry for the delay, have been out from my desk most of the day. You needn't add an icon if that's not the style of your site. No worries.
Thank you theBruney, you don't have to be sorry.
If anyone else wants to exchange link, however you like, replay to this thread. Everyone is welcome.

Last edited:

dbojan

Reaction score
I'm glad that you're interested, but i can not exchange links with you. You have some illegal downloads on your site.

It's not skepo.co.cc anymore it's www.skepo.info. And i will repeat once again you can exchange links with me if you have blog (blogroll exchange) or any other site, your link will be here. I need your site name, link and description.

So, anyone else?

Last edited:

markhere

Reaction score
Hi there have added link to your site.
http://irelandflags.x10hosting.com/irelandflags/links.php?&lPath=0_4

Title: Anniedays Giftware & Novelties
URL: Http://www.irelandflags.x10hosting.com
Description: Supplier of Irish Flags, Japanese, Indian incense, Wooden Boxes, Laser Crystals, Jewellery, Bathroom Soaps, Bath Salts, Native American Dream Catchers, Oil burners, Led Light Stands, Tablemats and a large range of Fairies. Also supplying salt lamps and salt licks for horses and ponies for healthy animals.

swirly

Reaction score
askandrew.co.cc
Ask Andrew
A site where you can ask anything. For advice, or whatever.

dbojan

Reaction score
askandrew.co.cc
Ask Andrew
A site where you can ask anything. For advice, or whatever.
I've added your site, you need to add mine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.