[50 Credits] to Register, and 1 Posts.

TPI007

Reaction score
You get 50 credits to register and post introduction in my website's forum.

My website features a credit sytem where you can earn credits and you can also donate to other members. We also host raffle's to win prizes, gifts and cash!

Each person who joins will earn FREE credits in my website too!

Visit www.DecalsForum.com

TPI007

Reaction score
I am upgrading offer to 75 credits for today, come and claim your credits today!

When you sign up, you will earn credits in my site too. We use a similar credit system as x10hosting's forum. Please check us out. Thanks.
Edit:
I am upgrading offer to 100 for the night.
Get your credits now.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I've registered & posted an intro at your site. I've also made a few other posts, & added some votes/ratings. This should help test out how well your credit earning system works. ;)

Username: same as here. Good luck with it's expansion.

Edit: I also wanted to post a site improvement suggestion, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to do it. You only have a few limited topics; Intros, Raffles, Site Promos.....& no way to create a new one.

If you want me to make this post on your site, please say where!

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
I've registered & posted an intro at your site. I've also made a few other posts, & added some votes/ratings. This should help test out how well your credit earning system works. ;)

Username: same as here. Good luck with it's expansion.

Edit: I also wanted to post a site improvement suggestion, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to do it. You only have a few limited topics; Intros, Raffles, Site Promos.....& no way to create a new one.

If you want me to make this post on your site, please say where!

thanks, I have donated you 100 instead for your efforts.
Also I will be creating a forum for Suggestions & Feedbacks. Thanks for your contributions.

zen-r

Reaction score
thanks, I have donated you 100 instead for your efforts.
Also I will be creating a forum for Suggestions & Feedbacks. Thanks for your contributions.

Credits received - thanks. That was quick work with the Suggestions topic - it's already there! I'll post there a bit later.

Now, hmm, I just have to work out how to use this new iTrader feedback thingy.

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
Credits received - thanks. That was quick work with the Suggestions topic - it's already there! I'll post there a bit later.

check my signature. There's a link to my feedbacks. there you can post a positive feedback for me. each user have a similar link with their ID # on it. you can find your #, i think it's 518736 and add it to the end of the feedbacks page link then it will show up your feedback profile.

Please visit my site often we have lots of raffles opening soon.

also please give me +REP if i helped. (look in my sig)

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score

looking forward to your posts!

zen-r

Reaction score
check my signature. There's a link to my feedbacks. there you can post a positive feedback for me. each user have a similar link with their ID # on it. you can find your #, i think it's 518736 and add it to the end of the feedbacks page link then it will show up your feedback profile.

Please visit my site often we have lots of raffles opening soon.

also please give me +REP if i helped. (look in my sig)

As promised, I have posted those website suggestions - phew, I hope reading that lot doesn't wear you out! Also, some more posts just to bump up your forum a bit.

I've also left iTrader feedback for you, now that I've figured it all out. But what's with that big comment box at the bottom? It doesn't let you leave feedback without writing something in it - which seems a bit pointless if there's nothing else to say beyond what you've already written in the ratings summary box!

By the way, lots of people have left you iTrader feedback now - aren't you supposed to leave feedback as well?! ;)

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(bottom corner of this post) & make me :biggrin: -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks

TPI007

Reaction score
As promised, I have posted those website suggestions - phew, I hope reading that lot doesn't wear you out! Also, some more posts just to bump up your forum a bit.

I've also left iTrader feedback for you, now that I've figured it all out. But what's with that big comment box at the bottom? It doesn't let you leave feedback without writing something in it - which seems a bit pointless if there's nothing else to say beyond what you've already written in the ratings summary box!

By the way, lots of people have left you iTrader feedback now - aren't you supposed to leave feedback as well?! ;)

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(bottom corner of this post) & make me :biggrin: -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback.Thanks

I'm a pro @ ebay so just to let you know..

I am just racking up a bunch of feebacks so then later i will just do them all for everyone at the same time. don't worry my friend. you will not be forgotten.

thanks for doing all that for my site... you've done a good portion of contribution in our community. I would love to have you visit us often and of course you are always welcome.

thanks again and I 'm glad you have figured out your ways around this new join. I am just still trying to figure out the vCommerce section for I cannot list my items. if you know, let me in on it. thanks.

P.S. I've gotten as far as setting up the shop... i just can't figure out how to list the items.

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm a pro @ ebay so just to let you know..

I am just racking up a bunch of feebacks so then later i will just do them all for everyone at the same time. don't worry my friend. you will not be forgotten.

thanks for doing all that for my site... you've done a good portion of contribution in our community. I would love to have you visit us often and of course you are always welcome.

thanks again and I 'm glad you have figured out your ways around this new join. I am just still trying to figure out the vCommerce section for I cannot list my items. if you know, let me in on it. thanks.

P.S. I've gotten as far as setting up the shop... i just can't figure out how to list the items.

Lol. I'm the same on eBay. There's one feedback I still haven't got round to leaving after nearly the 90 day limit. I didn't like their lousy service anyway, so they can just sweat it out a bit longer. :naughty:

I looked into forums & eCommerce facilities for websites a while back, & it looked too complicated for me at the time. I decided to tackle it when I have more time & more need of it. So, sorry, I doubt that I could help you with yours, but you're doing a good job so far so I'm sure you'll perfect it all eventually. :cool:

TPI007

Reaction score
Offer has now upgraded from 50 to 100.

If you Register and make 2 Posts you will receive 100 Credits instead of 50.

Once you join, you will receive 20 points from in my site to start off and you can buy 2 raffle tickets for a chance to win 150 points. You earn points as well for being active. So join us now!

This is ONLY for TONIGHT!

zen-r

Reaction score
......I am just racking up a bunch of feebacks so then later i will just do them all for everyone at the same time. don't worry my friend. you will not be forgotten.....

Well, that was 6 weeks ago, & there's no sign of any of the iTrader feedback we left for you being returned as you said. It would be nice to receive the 2 feedbacks from you in return for the feedbacks I was asked to leave for you!

Is there even time left to do it, or has the period within which you could leave it already expired now?

I hope things are going OK for you, I noticed your 2 sites have been offline for a while.