Domain Name Still not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I created a Co.CC domain (zdroyd.co.cc) and followed the tutorial in on this forum to assign it to my site, but it is not working.

I followed all instructions including setting up the "zdroyd.co.cc" on my account panel and assigning "zdroyd.x10hosting" as the NS1 on co.cc website. I also waited a week to see if that would fix it.

Could someone please help? And please give a more specific tutorial than the one on the "Tutorials" page (that tutorial also seems out of date.)

Thanks Ahead of Time - Zdroyd​

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
On your co.cc account page, you need to go to manage domain, set up, then use the "nameserver" option (option1). Our nameservers are ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com then you need to go to http://x10hosting.com/panel?modifyaccount and type in zdroyd in the first box and co.cc in the second.

I think you have everything right, except the nameservers.

redivy

Reaction score
You got the nameservers wrong!

In the future, it is ns1.HOSTOFWEBSITE.com/net/org etc. for the first name server, and ns2.HOSTOFWEBSITE.com/net/org etc. for the second name server. :)

Other than that, you had everything right. :)

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Thanks that should work, now I have to wait for it to update.
Edit:
Hmmm, now it is popping up "This copy of Website Builder is licensed for another domain!"

zdroyd.co.cc

What do I do to fix this? Thanks...

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There seems to be a problem with the sitebuilder when you change domains. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen. You probably want to submit a ticket because I haven't seen anyone with a solution to this yet.

nightrain

Reaction score
You got the nameservers wrong!

In the future, it is ns1.HOSTOFWEBSITE.com/net/org etc. for the first name server, and ns2.HOSTOFWEBSITE.com/net/org etc. for the second name server. :)

Other than that, you had everything right. :)
This is maybe good,maybe not......
But like garretroyce said bellow is correct...

ns1.x10hosting.com

ns1.x10hosting.com

On your co.cc account page, you need to go to manage domain, set up, then use the "nameserver" option (option1). Our nameservers are ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com then you need to go to http://x10hosting.com/panel?modifyaccount and type in zdroyd in the first box and co.cc in the second.

I think you have everything right, except the nameservers.

And add under parked domains your co.cc domain,without any trailing slashes

example; xxxxx-online.co.cc

That's work for me....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.