Keyword Research Tool Without Monthly Fees.

kentzy99

Reaction score
Hi,

I am offering a great tool for keyword research. If you doing your SEO on your own this tool will help you spice things up, I can't say too much good things about this tool. You've got to see it for yourself. You can get your full list of long tail keywords in virtually mins.

If you are really serious in keyword research, or finding keywords to drive massive traffic to your sites, check out my web link on my signature.

$10 Off with promo code: 10off

Cheers to You Marketers!

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmmm, that looks like a cheap imitation of BrainStormIt! the tool I use. One thing I noticed is their lack of focus on helping you find profitable keywords. The software gave long tailed keywords, and many of them had high searches on the search engines, but it didn't give me a good idea of the competition from other site owners who are also using those keywords. BrainStormIt! does that very well.

Nonetheless, I like the approach that software takes to helping you build a website. So while I do warn that there are better tools out there, if you can't afford BrainStormIt!, keyword research pro still looks pretty good.
Edit:
Oh, and, I forgot to add, this thread is definitely out of place in this section of the forums.

Last edited:

kentzy99

Reaction score
Hmmm, that looks like a cheap imitation of BrainStormIt! the tool I use. One thing I noticed is their lack of focus on helping you find profitable keywords. The software gave long tailed keywords, and many of them had high searches on the search engines, but it didn't give me a good idea of the competition from other site owners who are also using those keywords. BrainStormIt! does that very well.

Nonetheless, I like the approach that software takes to helping you build a website. So while I do warn that there are better tools out there, if you can't afford BrainStormIt!, keyword research pro still looks pretty good.
Edit:
Oh, and, I forgot to add, this thread is definitely out of place in this section of the forums.

Ah... Thank you for your comments, however it depends on the individual, there are many fancy tools out there but it all depends on how you use it.

Btw, I also forget to add... Some of those tools that you use out there are getting keywords from sources like wordtracker, depending on the keyword results accuracy, you need to do comparison. This tool grabs data from google, yahoo,msn, miva, wordtracker, keyword discovery, youtube etc. If you use it you will know it will save you time and money. And again it really depends on how you use it, good tools can become ineffective and useless if you do not use it correctly.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: