[req][1credit] Selling Neopets NPs

Trusten

Reaction score
Selling Neopets currency for x10 Credits. 1 credit for 100NPs. NOTE: This is not breaking the rules of Neopets Inc. The rule stated that NPs cannot be traded for cash or real-life items. x10 credits are neither cash nor real-life items, so its perfectly OK! 200000NPs in stock!

Also, selling dragonfable account, lv 13 for 20 credits. Baby Dragon is already acquired.

NOTE1: All transactions will only take place after I see the credits. If you think I am a scammer then please do not offer.
NOTE2: Offer before you pay. Post in this thread, then make the payment.
NOTE3: For Neopets NPs, please create a trade first so that I can put in the NPs. Also, write down your Neopets Username so that I know who to give to.
NOTE4: For Dragonfable account, please post here to offer. Price is bargainable. Do not pay me until I have responded to your offer.
NOTE5: All offers would be processed on saturdays (+8GMT)
NOTE6: If this is not allowed in the forums, please also post here to alert me. Thank you!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have an incredibly old Neopets account (nearing 6 years, I believe) that a handful of cousins and I use. Although I'm barely active on it, I'm sure my cousins would like a 200k Neopoint boost. ;)

As long as you are 100% sure that this is not in breach of the Neopets Terms and Conditions, I am willing to follow through with this offer. I have made a trade for you in the Trading Post:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=336313452

Once you either private message me or make a response to this thread (so I know you're active and haven't magically disappeared from these forums), I will send you 1,000 credits. Once you make an offer on the trade, I will give you another 1,000 credits and accept the trade.

Trusten

Reaction score
yes im definitly sure its not against the rule ;D

sadly I only have 130k left. If you dont mind, would you like to buy the remaining? I'll sell all for 1200 credits, 100 credits discount ;D

Please reply when you see this, thanks.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
yes im definitly sure its not against the rule ;D

sadly I only have 130k left. If you dont mind, would you like to buy the remaining? I'll sell all for 1200 credits, 100 credits discount ;D

Please reply when you see this, thanks.

I will send you a private message with further information.

Trusten

Reaction score
I have made an offer on your trade. Please accept the trade. Thank you for buying.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have made an offer on your trade. Please accept the trade. Thank you for buying.

Credits sent and offer accepted. Thanks!

If you would like to make any further offers, feel free to contact me in the future, as I will likely be interested in making more trades.

Trusten

Reaction score
Thank you very much! You have boosted my confidence for trading with people in x10hosting, anyone else might have ran away with the NPs. You are definitely a trustful person. Its my pleasure to do business with you, I look forward to trading with you again.