Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Comedy

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well there's a lot of them. Basically I like all songs that give me chills when I listen to them but right know I think Una Palabra by Carlos Varela (Man on Fire - Soundtrack) can easily be the one. That song is just ... deep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB71QZcBYjc

P.S. I suggest you post a link from YouTube or some other site so other people could easily listen the song of your choice.

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I figured that would fit in with pop?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Pop music is a music genre that developed from the mid-1950s as a softer alternative to rock 'n' roll and later to rock music.

Hip hop music is a musical genre typically consisting of a rhythmic vocal style called rap which is accompanied with backing beats. Hip hop music is part of hip hop culture, which began in the Bronx, in New York City in the 1970s primarily by African Americans, with some Latino American and Jamaican immigrant influence.

Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_music, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_music

Zoomish

Reaction score
the poll options were horribly optioned. wheres the metal? wheres the ska? wheres the punk? no they are not important? there not rock i can tell you that. rock is AC/DC and GUNS & ROSES while Metal is DETHKLOK and OZZY. Ska is The Toasters. Punk is Billy Tallent. these bands have talent and yet there genera is missing :rant2:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I wanted to add many more but vBulletin (or the settings the administrators chose) limits it to 10 options. Sorry! It's not my fault.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, why isn't metal on the voting list?

I wanted to add many more but vBulletin (or the settings the administrators chose) limits it to 10 options. Sorry! It's not my fault.

I have a new favorite song! Snap Yo Fingers Remix by Lil Jon :).

Technically, the remix wasn't by him but that's the original artist. I have no idea who made the remix.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have a new favorite song! Snap Yo Fingers Remix by Lil Jon :).

Technically, the remix wasn't by him but that's the original artist. I have no idea who made the remix.

Oooh. I wasn't reading carefully enough. :)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's all right. I do that all the time. I'm really bad for skipping lines when I read. Lol.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Gotta be a true gangsta!

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like a lot of rap and if I'm going to listen to it, it's gotta have a ton of body slamming bass :).

Any suggestions Brandon? Your last.fm page suggests you know a lot about rap :p.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Taylor Swift & Def Leppard - Hysteria [youtube.com] (Click the HD button otherwise it doesn't look too good...). Awesome in the 80's, awesome today. Check out the last.fm profile link in my sig.
tsdlcmtcrossroads.gif

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks Sharky, I never knew Taylor Swift did that.
I like. =P