Saving error?

Have you faced the above problem before?

• Yes, frequently.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but it happened to friends before.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusten

Reaction score
In my previous hosting account, i made alot of changes in one day. Not only the changes didn't take place, when I came back the next day, all the new files were gone!! It has yet to happen on this account, but i hope that this can be prevented from happening on my new account or other members. Thanks!

(Please really take note, I am in NO WAY trying to defame x10hosting. It is the best free host, and I really love it. I'm just trying to identify problems and help x10hosting improve. Thanks)

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
In my previous hosting account, i made alot of changes in one day. Not only the changes didn't take place, when I came back the next day, all the new files were gone!! It has yet to happen on this account, but i hope that this can be prevented from happening on my new account or other members. Thanks!

(Please really take note, I am in NO WAY trying to defame x10hosting. It is the best free host, and I really love it. I'm just trying to identify problems and help x10hosting improve. Thanks)

This has happened to me once before on x10Hosting, but my changes were not permanently gone. There was a slight problem on the server side, and x10Hosting staff was able to promptly and efficiently recover my files and restore them to me in a timely manner.

(I voted "No, Never" in the above poll because the loss was not permanent.)

Last edited:

Trusten

Reaction score
Ok. But my changes was gone permanently. sigh.. thanks for replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.