Server down

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityboy

Reaction score
Hi, I am in the middle of working on my website and there seems to be a problem with the server. Its been working most all morning but running quite slow.

Now it is taking absolutely forever to make any kind of progress with my site and it seems the server keeps dropping or something.

I was just wondering if there is something going on such as maintenance or something and if it will be fixed soon.

An alternative email address for me is Temple_Dreams@yahoo.com

goldy1

Reaction score
I can't get into cpanel, or my site...starting to get frustrated:( wish I knew what was going on:mad:

cityboy

Reaction score
I havent been able to get in for the last hour or so. It was running earlier but very slowly now its just dropping everything, now the browser wont even load the home page.

goldy1

Reaction score
ok, so I assume it's safe to say it's not just me...that's a little reassuring.

cityboy

Reaction score
its reassuring to me that im not the only one having a problem. When I go to my cpanel link and put my info in this is all I get.

cpsrvd/11.24 Server at stoli.x10hosting.com

cityboy

Reaction score
I hope that's the case and everything gets up and running soon. Its kinda annoying.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think the X10staff link is set up to work correctly anymore. I have alerted staff with goldy1's other thread. They should be on it soon.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I actually think the x10Hosting Server Status page is working and updating properly, because it shows the servers as working now, when it apparently showed them as down with one of the previous posters last checked.

I visited both of your websites, and it seems to be loading fine for me. Please try checking your website again, and post back if you have any further issues.

cityboy

Reaction score
I actually think the x10Hosting Server Status page is working and updating properly, because it shows the servers as working now, when it apparently showed them as down with one of the previous posters last checked.

I visited both of your websites, and it seems to be loading fine for me. Please try checking your website again, and post back if you have any further issues.

Everything seems to be working now, thanks for the fast response time.

apb91781

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working now, thanks for the fast response time.

Stoli seems to still be having some severe lag issues as it took about 3 minutes just to log into the cpanel.

taking a good amount of time for anything to activate within the cpanel too.
I'm still waiting on Fantastico De Luxe to load. (8:10PM)
finally logged in at 8:15PM...

Last edited:

cityboy

Reaction score
cpsrvd/11.24 Server at stoli.x10hosting.com

Was working fine for hours, I was working in cpanel and boom nothing works now.

cdgvbmu

Reaction score
stoli still down (unless im going crazy)

It would help to have some admin input on this instead of speculation from member/user accts

joeg11

Reaction score

It would help to have some admin input on this instead of speculation from member/user accts

My site (wrreport.x10hosting.com) on stoli is working again and is faster than ever

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Administrators do not look at support requests until a set of designated and trusted members escalate the thread up to staff members.

Either way, the members that are helping you now with bold usernames have already likely contacted staff members to report the server outage.

Status
Not open for further replies.