Double Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

atjohnson

Reaction score
Does purchasing a double everything package for a free account include a double of the disk space available as well?

I purchased one, everything was doubled except for disk space which is quickly disappearing, just wanted to know if this was included.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
How much space do you have? I think 1000mb is what you should have, as I have doubleall x2 and 2000mb space.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Does purchasing a double everything package for a free account include a double of the disk space available as well?

I purchased one, everything was doubled except for disk space which is quickly disappearing, just wanted to know if this was included.

Your account has the Double-All package on it, which means you have a gigabyte of space.

I don't get what you mean by the disk space quickly disappearing - do you mean the available disk space, or the permitted disk space?

atjohnson

Reaction score
Oh i'm sorry,

I just meant we will be uploading a lot in the next couple days since we're expanding the website and adding a photo gallery for local high schools.

I just saw;

Disk Space Usage
112.29/500 MB

So I wasn't sure if it was actually enabled up to 1000 mb

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Oh i'm sorry,

I just meant we will be uploading a lot in the next couple days since we're expanding the website and adding a photo gallery for local high schools.

I just saw;

Disk Space Usage
112.29/500 MB

So I wasn't sure if it was actually enabled up to 1000 mb

It should say that your Disk Space should be out of 1000 MB. Did you try clearing your browser's cache? Also, are all the other options already doubled? (Such as your bandwidth being 20000 MB, having 10 email accounts, etc.)

atjohnson

Reaction score
Yup,

Just cleared cache and cookies and browser history, basically everything.

The rest of the services are all good, just Disk Space

Disk Space Usage
112.26/500 MBMonthly Bandwidth Transfer
74.42/20000 MB Email Accounts
2/10 Subdomains
0/6 Parked Domains
2/6 Addon Domains
0/6 Ftp Accounts
1/6 SQL Databases
2/6 Mailing Lists
0/10

eh that list got a little unsorted

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yup,

Just cleared cache and cookies and browser history, basically everything.

The rest of the services are all good, just Disk Space

Disk Space Usage 112.26/500 MB Monthly Bandwidth Transfer 74.42/20000 MB Email Accounts 2/10 Subdomains 0/6 Parked Domains 2/6 Addon Domains 0/6 Ftp Accounts 1/6 SQL Databases 2/6 Mailing Lists 0/10

eh that list got a little unsorted

That's really weird, I'm not sure why your disk space wasn't doubled. Did you start off with 250 MB for any reason, or did you have 500 MB all along?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Started off with 500 mb from the beginning

There seems to have been a problem during the upgrade. I'll escalate this ticket up to an Account Manager so they can see what happened with your upgrade, and manually give you more disk space if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.