I want to change my domain name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha03

Reaction score
Hello,

I was trying to follow the instructions on how to change my domain name from example.co.cc into example.exofire.net or example.x10hosting.com :happysad:

so when I logged into the Modify Account page : I just found the "example" part of the domain name, i.e. I couldn't change the ".co.cc" part of the domain:dunno:, please help me to change my domain name from alpha.co.cc into alpha.exofire.net !!

thanks in advance:biggrin:

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Your main domain now is alpha.exofire.net, do you want to change it to alpha.co.cc?

alpha03

Reaction score
Hello,

Your main domain now is alpha.exofire.net, do you want to change it to alpha.co.cc?

My domain name was alpha.co.cc but now When I unchecked the subdomain option on the Modify Account Page, and wrote alpha.exofire.net >> it changed to alpha.exofire.net
and that's what I wanted

so thanks

Is it done now, I mean do I need to register alpha.exofire.net again??

please inform me if there is something wrong !!

Last edited:

redbud

Reaction score
If you are just starting to create your website, it may be easier to create a new sub-domain name and then delete the old one. I'd wait until x10Hosting staff gives you advice.

alpha03

Reaction score
If you are just starting to create your website, it may be easier to create a new sub-domain name and then delete the old one. I'd wait until x10Hosting staff gives you advice.

OK , but I think it's already done, When I changed the domain, It was accepted automatically, so I posted this ticket before I check it again, I just wanted to make sure every thing is going fine...

Thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.