review my website's new design

mc se7en

Reaction score
Woah! Looking great! I definitely wasn't expecting that professional of a page! It seriously looks fantastic! Very impressed, but I don't really like the background (personal taste, it fits the site just fine).

Awesome, awesome job...

playminigames

Reaction score
i agree completely with mc se7en, the background i know the effect your going for is pixelated, but i dont like it. Otherwise its great!

the_site

Reaction score
I like the site and I like the Reviews, Headlines, Articles, and etc...

I just found some of the images on your topics didn't run well with your text.

Zenax

Reaction score
heya,

If i remember rightly i reviewed your last design as well. This one just like the last, is very well designed, clean and professional.

I unlike the others, like the background. fits the site nicely.

well done ... ;P

dhruv227

Reaction score
Woah! Looking great! I definitely wasn't expecting that professional of a page! It seriously looks fantastic! Very impressed, but I don't really like the background (personal taste, it fits the site just fine).

Awesome, awesome job...

thanks for the comment

Really a good website:) Looks professional !!:cool:

it's made by a professional, so it has to be professional ........... lol

i agree completely with mc se7en, the background i know the effect your going for is pixelated, but i dont like it. Otherwise its great!

the background is meant to be pixelated, my friend blurred the original pic, but i like it

I like the site and I like the Reviews, Headlines, Articles, and etc...

I just found some of the images on your topics didn't run well with your text.

there are some, those articles are basically posted by another team member, who i have told a number of times on how to post articles and he just doesn't get it right

heya,

If i remember rightly i reviewed your last design as well. This one just like the last, is very well designed, clean and professional.

I unlike the others, like the background. fits the site nicely.

well done ... ;P

the layout and everything is almost the same, only things i changed is some graphics, and instead of a 3 column layout i made 2 column one