Suspended or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scylla

Reaction score
I do find incorrect information which I would like for it to be resolved. Also I would like to know has this mark been removed or no?

First, read this thread (which is in the Managing your Community board at vbulletin)

After that, read this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?288097-Managing-your-Community-Forum-Access said:
Access to the forum 'Managing your Community' is meant for board owners who desire to discuss running their vBulletin forum beyond vBulletin Support, therefor it is limited to licensed customers.

To get posting access on this forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

To get vBulletin Support for your board please use the designated support forum.

And finally, read the attachment below.
A history of all account suspensions will be listed below. If you find incorrect information here please open a support ticket so we can correct it.
type date reason for action
suspension Dec 6 Nulled vbulletin
unsuspension Dec 6 not applicable
suspension Dec 6 no reason was supplied during suspension
unsuspension Dec 6 not applicable

Attachments

• vgc3.png
    vgc3.png
    200 KB · Views: 14
  • vgc2.jpg
    vgc2.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 17
  • vgc1.jpg
    vgc1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 17
  • vbulletin4.png
    vbulletin4.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I do find incorrect information which I would like for it to be resolved. Also I would like to know has this mark been removed or no?

First, read this thread (which is in the Managing your Community board at vbulletin)

After that, read this:

And finally, read the attachment below.

Hi scylla,

Your account information shows that you are currently not suspended. I also visited your website and it loads fine.

- Adam

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi scylla,

Now that your suspension issue has been resolved (you are not suspended), and you have not posted a response back in over 48 hours, I am going to conclude that everything is working fine now. I am going to close this ticket to mark it as resolved. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to create a new support ticket.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.