according to analytics what's the lowest traffic your site has gotten?

scylla

Reaction score
during a few months while my site was redirecting to another site the lowest traffic was about 5 pageviews.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
during a few months while my site was redirecting to another site the lowest traffic was about 5 pageviews.

I'm sure that six or seven years ago when I first created my website and I wasn't famous yet, there were probably days when I got 0 pageviews.

My website's transformed a lot since then, though, and now I never have days when I have low traffic.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
These days the only page views I get are from bots. So techically it's 0 excluding the bots. If I count in the bots it's a couple hundred a day and with all hits such as from my signature I'm sure it's a bit more.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Lowest will be zero. When the site was started you won't get the visitors immediately. :)

websitedude

Reaction score
My lowest is 0 but my site never gets more than 10 page views a day unless i use free traffic which i do rarely becuase i class it as cheating

joejv4

Reaction score
With a new, small phpBB forum, I still have a day now and then with 0 views (excluding bots, of course).

As the site grows, and I do like Adam and become famous, I expect to see fewer and fewer 0 view days :)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I've been at 0 for a couple months excluding myself and bots.

Reopening at x10, hopefully I'll get more traffic :)

~Callum

websitedude

Reaction score
My only target for my site is above 0 the last time i had 0 was around 20 days ago which isn't bad since i have ony been counting hits for 122 days