How long til rewards are given?

csc2ya

Reaction score
I was wondering how long it generally takes for rewards to be given when they are requested.

I noticed I had enough credits for an @x10email.com e-mail address the other day, and so i've requested one through the rewards section of the forum (i'm not 100% sure when, but I believe it was on sunday).

However, as of now, I haven't had an e-mail to say it's been set up yet, and the credits that would be used for it are still showing on my account.

It's not a major problem. I was just wondering what the average time for creation is.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Not any fixed time for it. but it usually take 2 or 3 days to proceed. Corey Handel these himself. Remember don`t use your credits otherwise your request will not proceeded.

csc2ya

Reaction score
Ok...that's fine....I was just wondering as it has been 2 or 3 days already, and I hadn't heard anything. Thanks for answering:biggrin:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Ok...that's fine....I was just wondering as it has been 2 or 3 days already, and I hadn't heard anything. Thanks for answering:biggrin:

Actually, I'm pretty sure the x10Email accounts are managed by Alejandro. Either way, they'll get to it soon once they see you submitted a request for an item in the Rewards.

csc2ya

Reaction score
Hi

were i can see those rewards?? i'm a noob here

tks

The rewards tab is at the top of the screen. Click that, and you can see a list of rewards. Ones that you have enough credits to buy are listed in bold. However, looking at your credits, you've got quite a long way to go before you can buy anything.

Last edited: