Linkin Co.cc and x10hosting after setting up the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartflight

Reaction score
So I have this forum I set up with x10hosting as a free user..I wasn't interested in co.cc since I wanted to use it as a redirector later.

But then one of my friend signed up with co.cc, and I saw that his links were like www.example.co.cc/page2.php, which is awesome.

Now I want to switch to co.cc as well.
I registered with co.cc and set the name servers to ns1.nameserver.com and ns2.nameserver.com.
They've allowed this..and it's been three days now.

When I goto Modify My Account and change my address to example (from drop down) co.cc
It says --> No package exists with the ID listed under the user's row:rant2:

Any idea?
I'm on chopin..but I guess this has got not much to do with the maintenance..

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
So I have this forum I set up with x10hosting as a free user..I wasn't interested in co.cc since I wanted to use it as a redirector later.

But then one of my friend signed up with co.cc, and I saw that his links were like www.example.co.cc/page2.php, which is awesome.

Now I want to switch to co.cc as well.
I registered with co.cc and set the name servers to ns1.nameserver.com and ns2.nameserver.com.
They've allowed this..and it's been three days now.

When I goto Modify My Account and change my address to example (from drop down) co.cc
It says --> No package exists with the ID listed under the user's row:rant2:

Any idea?
I'm on chopin..but I guess this has got not much to do with the maintenance..

As you said your account is on chopin and check the status of chopin at http://status.x10hosting.com, Probably your account is one of the accounts which are not coped correctly. Have patience.

By the way the nameservers of the x10hosting are

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

The nameservers propagation may take upto 48 hours.

Last edited:

smartflight

Reaction score
I just checked the name servers..I wrote them wrong here..they are what you said on the co.cc website.. :happysad:

Anyway..let's wait then

Status
Not open for further replies.