can anybody help me plz,,

hackking

Reaction score
thanx bro/sis
i want to create a sub domain webhosting servise on my website
just like WWW.FREEWEBS.COM, WWW.WEBS.COM. WWW.110MB.COM
can you plz, help me how it is possible?
and one more question
how can i make a static webpage with user sing in colum
hope you can understand what i am trying to say
(i m frm india and belong to very poor family that's way my english is not so good, thanx for hollywood movies for making my english this much better)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
i want to create a sub domain webhosting servise on my website
just like WWW.FREEWEBS.COM, WWW.WEBS.COM. WWW.110MB.COM
Those examples are not sub domains - they are top level domains (TLD's).
A an example of a subdomain would be abcd.mydomain.com or wxyz.mydomain.com. You can create sub domains by going to your cPanel - Domains - Subdomains.
If you wish to have a new Top Level Domain such as "www.freewebs.com" you would need to register the domain name you wish to use and then add it to your hosting in Cpanel in the Domains section.
how can i make a static webpage with user sing in colum
There are several ways of creating a user sign in - some very simple - some more complex. Could you possibly give an example of a website that has a login similar to what you wish to use?
thanx for hollywood movies for making my english this much better
I have often wondered what hollywood movies were good for. Now I know.

slacker3

Reaction score
funny..

("www" is a subdomain, as well as ftp.mydomain.com or abcd.mydomain.com)

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
funny..
("www" is a subdomain, as well as ftp.mydomain.com or abcd.mydomain.com)
Very true. I had the impression that OP was attempting to accomplish something else so I simplified my response.
Perhaps I misunderstood the questions or over simplified my response.
Either way, thanks for adding the clarification.

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
lol, well, if depends what the person will get with the subdomain, if it is a webhosting service, it is suggested you get a cPanel reseller, then purchase something such as WHMCS, that is what will get the most users. Resellers are very handy, but some people decide to get dedicated servers and purchase a cPanel license, but that costs way more.

hackking

Reaction score
firstly thanks for you reply
@ carl6969, Bigbucks2528, slacker3, Alex Mac = thanx for your support sir, i'll buy a new domain, but as we all know x10 free hosting provide only 3 sub domain,, but if i a get premium or unlimited a.c then it will be possible,
but try to understand what i am trying to say, ok just for example
mr A want to creat a website with my subdomain (just like other free website)
then what should he do??? mail me aur msg me to creat a sub domain for him or just sing up with my website and search his sub domain then make website with website bulder,,
oh god, the language problem is very big for communication
so if you understand little bit then help me other wise as ur wish, ignore my msg but dont try to insulting me like this,, i know that very well about my english, i am not from a very rich family, but i promise all of you, one day my english will be very much improve..
thanx again for your support
ok i'll upload the design,