Techmunchies

techmunchies

Reaction score
Visit my website and tell me what you think! It's simple, uses the forum defaults, because the site is all about sharing information as opposed to filling up screen pixels with pretty graphics. So, join if you want to make a great community, because we are here to stay! :D

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Visit my website and tell me what you think! It's simple, uses the forum defaults, because the site is all about sharing information as opposed to filling up screen pixels with pretty graphics. So, join if you want to make a great community, because we are here to stay! :D

While I agree that leaving a site simple is great, but I recommend trying to change at least the banner to something related to TechMunchies so it stands out a bit over plain MyBB forums.

techmunchies

Reaction score
While I agree that leaving a site simple is great, but I recommend trying to change at least the banner to something related to TechMunchies so it stands out a bit over plain MyBB forums.
Yeah, I will change that soon, whenever I am able too. I'm not that good with graphics so it would probably be simple just like the rest of the forum. Thanks for the feedback! :)

wingerz

Reaction score
i like the look of it, but its just a forum page? dont get me wrong obviously forums are fantastic for sharing information and such. but shouldnt you have a website with content on it to then warrant having a forum to discuss it on?

i dont want to sound a douche but i get annoyed at signing up to hundreds of forums just to talk about the same thing, i.e. everything i need from a forum is pretty much on x10's lol.

techmunchies

Reaction score
I understand what you mean, and eventually there will be a website, and the forums will just supplement it. I have great things planned for the website, but I digress. The main focus right now is too get people who are interested in sharing information, like various technologies that have come out, etc., and to help others who have problems as well. I have knowledge in virtualization, servers, linux, etc., and am happy to help others out, and I know there are those out there loads better than I am at what I do and by having them join, they can really help out the community.

Anybody else have any input?

Last edited:

techmunchies

Reaction score
Guys, I now have a TLD, its techmunchies.net

Please, visit, update your bookmarks and register!

Also, let me know any and ALL feedback as well! :)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Guys, I now have a TLD, its techmunchies.net

Please, visit, update your bookmarks and register!

Also, let me know any and ALL feedback as well! :)

Nice improvement :) I like the slogan "Munch on this!".

My only suggestion for now is to try to use an external CSS stylesheet rather than have that huge CSS section in the head section. It's better for SEO as Google likes text.

And maybe try to add a favicon instead of leaving it as the Invision Power Board icon.

Great job so far! :)

russjr08

Reaction score
That's a wonderful site you have there! Nice template and slogan!

jablonko

Reaction score
Nice clean layout. Easy to understand the various kinds of info you have gathered. Useful!

Only one feature that detracts a bit in my view: the basically black theme is a bit dreary. (But maybe the "information highway" runs in the dark, rather than out in the light of the sun shining on the planet???)

techmunchies

Reaction score
Nice improvement :) I like the slogan "Munch on this!".

My only suggestion for now is to try to use an external CSS stylesheet rather than have that huge CSS section in the head section. It's better for SEO as Google likes text.

And maybe try to add a favicon instead of leaving it as the Invision Power Board icon.

Great job so far! :)

I'll definitely take that suggestion. I'll try to improve the CSS parts of my site, I'm already getting better in google. Just try searching for techmunchies! :)

And the favicon, I've been busy with other parts of the site, I actually forgot about that haha. Thanks for reminding me!

That's a wonderful site you have there! Nice template and slogan!

Thank you! :)

Nice clean layout. Easy to understand the various kinds of info you have gathered. Useful!

Only one feature that detracts a bit in my view: the basically black theme is a bit dreary. (But maybe the "information highway" runs in the dark, rather than out in the light of the sun shining on the planet???)

Well, I actually perfer darker themes than lighter themes for the simple fact that a lot of the time I am computing in the dark or in a not-so-well lit room. The dark theme is easier on my eyes. Though, do not worry, there will be two themes introduced, a mobile one for mobile users, and I will try my best to get all the mobile browsers out there, and the lighter, simple theme. :)

And of course the "information highway" runs in the dark, otherwise it will get too hot in the server room and the servers will overheat and crash. ;)