Delete this account and the forum account linked to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnarhermit

Reaction score
I need a fresh restart. Everything is chaotic and corrupted. Please just delete this account. Don't double check with me. I'm 100% sure, Thanks in advance :)

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Fill this
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

hermitobserver

Reaction score
Okay it's me on a diff account I want deleted.

cPanel username:

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

~~See ya' on the flip side!~~

gunnarhermit

Reaction score
cPanel username:

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

This one too!!!!!! They both each had something wrong with them.. I'm accident prone. lol

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay it's me on a diff account I want deleted.

cPanel username:

~~See ya' on the flip side!~~

Open your own support thread and request deletion there.

cPanel username:

This one too!!!!!! They both each had something wrong with them.. I'm accident prone. lol

You account is terminated. You are welcome to signup again.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.