Hello? -------------------

isofer

Reaction score
how to play a new vm drivers in my space ?
I want to online my hotmail all day.

wingerz

Reaction score
i dont know about anyone else, but I am struggling to understand your question.

by "play" do you mean "install"? and what is meant by "space"?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't understand this question at all. Can you try to mention what you were saying again?

isofer

Reaction score
I mean i NEED MY space to load hotmail account for me.
For exalple, I need to let my hotmail online all the day because the x10hosting is 24hours in running.
for this ,I did not need to open my computer 24hours,IF my hotmail have message,I could read in web.
it just like online proxy,just like "web MSN"

Did anybody has such PHP program???

job999

Reaction score
Let me get this right - you don't want to be constantly checking your Hotmail inbox for new messages, so you would like to have your website / x10 space display your inbox instead?

If that's correct, I wouldn't really recommend it -
it would mean that anyone would be able to see your messages (if they know the site address);
you would need to visit that website to view your messages - so you have to visit a site either way;
you probably wouldn't be able to reply.

2 simpler options - use auto-logon on whatever browser you use so that you don't have to constantly type in your user-name and password; or synch your email account with Outlook or another email client.

"play a new vm drivers in my"

Why do you need Virtual Machine drivers for this?

isofer

Reaction score
thanks a lot~

but I find a other way ,using SSL and a long address and with letters"#",it let nobody to know my own hotmail on line address,

is this a safe way?

job999

Reaction score
No. There are still security implications.

Just use an autologon addon with whatever browser you use or set up your email client to synchronise with Hotmail.

mattblog

Reaction score
thanks a lot~

but I find a other way ,using SSL and a long address and with letters"#",it let nobody to know my own hotmail on line address,

is this a safe way?

There are ways to use a firefox toolbar to add a beeping sound any time you get an email. No one has stolen anything from me and it is legit. Regardless of that i use the swagbucks.com one. Thats because i use that website. if you dont use that website. Go to (link - click here) and you will be able to add a addon to your FIREFOX BROWSER. This is called WebMail Notifier and i ahev check the reviews, and this addon looks legit. I suggest trying it out. :wink: Hope this Helped