problem loading page

Status
Not open for further replies.

shieldk

Reaction score
i read people mentioned mysql is down.. i didn't know if this would be the reason i can't access my site? www.haggard****.com . Hopefully it will be back up

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, there are some intermittent issues with the free servers today and this is very likely the reason you are having difficulty reaching your site. It should all clear up very soon.

shieldk

Reaction score
for some reason my page isn't up yet? I've had similar problems since I moved my site here a few weeks back. Is this an example of how the servers are here? I'm looking to eventually move to a paid hosting plan somewhere.. but not if there is server problems all the time ??

lynnwood

Reaction score
Yes, there are some intermittent issues with the free servers today and this is very likely the reason you are having difficulty reaching your site. It should all clear up very soon.

I have seen this post repeatedly during the past couple weeks, yet I have no reason to believe anything is going to clear up soon. Lotus has been a wreck not only during the past 3 weeks but also during numerous extended amounts of time for the past year!

Keep up the good work x10 and we certainly appreciate the updates on server status page.

shieldk

Reaction score
I'm not trying to sound impatient but my site has been down for a long time now does anybody know how long it will be down? These gaps of days where my site can't be accessed hurts what I've worked on to put the site together.. people see a dead link and try it again still dead the probably wont come back.

just wondering an estimate of when it will be back up

brinni1

Reaction score
are you saying it always down or that most of the time its down
try clearing your cache

Last edited:

shieldk

Reaction score
My cache has been cleared . I tried it again just in case, restart computer , site doesn't work. Does anybody know whats wrong with it? or how long its gonna be down? As time goes on, my backlinks and visitors are getting this error message....

I was told x10hosting.com was one of the best hosting providers, so I figured I would try out the free service before I invested in a paid plan. If this is an example of how this hosting is I'm gonna have to find somewhere else to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.