Do you remember which game you played first ????

sbonner

Reaction score
Teehehee...

First Game Ever was likely Strawberry Land or something.

First Electronic Game: Old Maid
First Sega Genesis Game: Lion King
First Computer Game: Journeyman
First Online Multiplayer Game: Crimson MUD II
First MMO: Lord of the Rings Online
First Game Played Inside a Game: Blackjack

jdawg2k

Reaction score
Super Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt, Clay Shooting, Legend of Zelda and R.B.I. Baseball are the first ones I remember playing.
My first video game ever was Super Mario Bros. As for computer games... I think my first was Rodent's Revenge.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
The first game I remember playing was The Rabbis at Home (on Windows 98), way back when I was about 6. (I remember starting it from Add/Remove Programs :S)

Last edited:

seafury

Reaction score
I'm so old, my first game is on an Arcade, but without screen, before the electronics, once upon a time there are simulators made with paintings, fabric and plastic models, mechanical controls, and score, named Flying Tigers, next the first electronic game, the Invaders; in the only Arcade playstore in my country, with my first girlfriend, in my first date, she's very special girl, if only I knows then.

salvozano

Reaction score
pong computer!! <first ever game console.. then golden axe.. paperboy we had them all... every system most games.. wing commander,, lol erm Crusader / quake 123
css
c&c
loads and loads...

mattblog

Reaction score
Animal Crossing - Sad to say =P long time ago though when Nintendo game cube was popular.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The first game I ever really liked was Roller Coaster Tycoon for PC (Windows 98 :p)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It was a game where you get to launch a rocket off the screen on Commodore 64. That's all I can remember, I was to young :)

On the other hand, maybe not the first I ever played but definitely one of the first I can remember is Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge. I still have it on i486 I saved and it still works, I think :)

Last edited:

whitebus

Reaction score
http://jeffro.wordpress.com/2007/01/25/trs-80-text-adventure-classics-the-boners-deadly-dungeon/

Deadly Dungeon, the old trs-80 cassette game was hours of fun. Then I got my Atari 2600 and became an expert at Combat until getting addicted to Asteroids. Moving on to the C-64's Impossible Mission "Stay a while. Stay forever!", Jump-man and finally Elite. I must have played 100 games on the 286, although the Exodus Ultima series ate up the bulk of the time. (I bought the complete series box set not too long ago, that included a utility to slow your processor down to make it somewhat playable.) On the 486 I think I was introduced to Leisure Suit Larry. My first Pentium system (233MHz) also saw my first Windows operating system (3.11) and once upgraded to W95 Front Page Sports Football Pro. I held out with my 233 until jumping to an Asus P4B which I still use today when I'm not on my laptop. (I've been thinking of getting a P5Q with a Core2, but might wait a bit and get an i5.)

whitebus

Reaction score
I'm so old, my first game is on an Arcade, but without screen, before the electronics, once upon a time there are simulators made with paintings, fabric and plastic models, mechanical controls, and score, named Flying Tigers, next the first electronic game, the Invaders; in the only Arcade playstore in my country, with my first girlfriend, in my first date, she's very special girl, if only I knows then.

remember that baseball game where the ball rolled down the ramp and you swung a bat and knocked it into single, double, triple or home run holes and the bases lit up when you got a man on them?

whitebus

Reaction score
...made very loud annoying bleeps which drove my parents crazy and frequently got me scolded. Yes, I COULD have turned down the volume, but I found the bleeps to be the most entertaining part of the game...

was it really the beeps or just the upset folks?

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@whitebus: Double post is bad but triple post is just rude. Please use "Edit" button next time. It's located on the bottom right of your post. Thank you.

andreamorales.

Reaction score
Roller Coaster Tycoon for PC rocks! And Roller Coaster Tycon Platinum is awesome!

Last edited:

jdawg2k

Reaction score
YEAH!!! I speant many a quarter on that! Won a few baseball cards too! =^,^=
remember that baseball game where the ball rolled down the ramp and you swung a bat and knocked it into single, double, triple or home run holes and the bases lit up when you got a man on them?