Okay, you can unban my IP now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, please unban my IP address now, I have run an anti-virus scan. It is my believe that your system is mistaken opening several tabs on the same site using Firefox for a virus though. after all, Internet Explorer doesn't have tabs and is insanely pathetic, so it may be that.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, please unban my IP address now, I have run an anti-virus scan. It is my believe that your system is mistaken opening several tabs on the same site using Firefox for a virus though. after all, Internet Explorer doesn't have tabs and is insanely pathetic, so it may be that.
Have you tried clearing your browser cache and flushing your DNS cache?
Also, if your ISP supports dynamic IPs, you can try powering off your modem and/or router and turning them back on. Sometimes that will change your IP.

Reaction score
I've told you before DeadBattery. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. The problem is that your server thinks my computer has a virus on it and automatically IP banned me.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm going to escalate this thread to a support ticket. This will close this thread, but you can access the ticket by clicking on the yellow bar at the top of the thread.
Once I've escalated the thread you can speak to staff in private. Please tell us what you IP address is and we will try to unblock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.