x10Hosting Unlimited Space n Bandwith

rohitsinha54

Reaction score
I don't want unlimited space neither i want unlimited databases i just want my old x10 the speedy one which never showed my any downtime, sql error or any kind of crap earlier

GIVE ME BACK MY OLD X10

nieeru

Reaction score
Very cool. :)
Don't really have to worry about running out of space OR bandwidth now!

Though; it might hit both ways. :p Let's all hope that they manage to provide great service AND be fast/stabile at the same time.

Cheers!

mkrkarthi

Reaction score
I don't want unlimited space neither i want unlimited databases i just want my old x10 the speedy one which never showed my any downtime, sql error or any kind of crap earlier

GIVE ME BACK MY OLD X10
I am also want the Reliable Hosting not Unlimited hosting...

marvso

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this, but I have 2 things to say:

1. Thank you x10hosting for the amazing service and for making it even more amazing! :D

2. What's the point of the Double Everything space & bandwidth deal if the bandwidth/space will soon be un-metered?

shdus1

Reaction score
You get double everything. That includes ftp accounts, databases, email accounts, parked domains, etc.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
As of June 1, 2010 all free hosting accounts are being upgraded to unlimited disk space and bandwidth.
Therefore it would be a little pointless to order the Double Space & Bandwidth upgrade at this time.
Take a look at Upgrade and you will notice that this particular upgrade is no longer listed.
There is also a Double Everything package which is currently available:
"For a one time fee of $4.95 we will DOUBLE everything on your free hosting account. (MySQL, Add-ons, Parked, Emails, Etc.)"
Upgrade