Review:Free hosting portal @ webhost-choice.com

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
There are so many websites like yours out there right now. I don't see good reason to start another one, but look luck anyway. I like the layout, design and color scheme. Easy to read. Easy to navigate. Not going to list them all here, (I am sure you are aware anyway), but there are a lot of "under construction" pages. Link to us shows a "page not found error"

gptsven

Reaction score
There are so many websites like yours out there right now. I don't see good reason to start another one, but look luck anyway. I like the layout, design and color scheme. Easy to read. Easy to navigate. Not going to list them all here, (I am sure you are aware anyway), but there are a lot of "under construction" pages. Link to us shows a "page not found error"

care to link me a few competators : )

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
care to link me a few competators : )
My statement about many other websites similar to yours out there was not meant to be negative - just stating a fact. And I don't know if there are any websites exactly like yours, (probably not), but there are certainly a lot of hosting review sites. I looked at several before I decided to signup for x10Hosting. And, overall, I like your site and made some positive comments about it earlier.

mylifestyle

Reaction score
Hi !

This may be a stupid question but............... where is your site hosted ????

wh1zzy

Reaction score
uhmmmmmmmm : ) why?
probably becuse a whois search doesn't show you being on a x10 hosting nameserver but on hostgator. this forumpart is for review for sites hosted on x10 only if i am correcctly informed

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
probably becuse a whois search doesn't show you being on a x10 hosting nameserver but on hostgator. this forumpart is for review for sites hosted on x10 only if i am correcctly informed

You're only half wrong; it's illegal to intentionally advertise competitors but the rules for this section don't say it's illegal to request a review of a site not hosted on x10.

In this case it's not intentionally advertising especially as the OP didn't reveal the host, a replier did :)

mylifestyle

Reaction score
Hi.

The only reason I asked was because when I clicked on your link the website appeared almost immediately
and there were no errors or nothing like that.

My site has been 'down' (on and off) for a week with this migration and I was told in another thread that
there were still probs with MySQL here at x10.

So. thats it.

If you don't want to say then thats up to you.......