two accounts

lukoot

Reaction score
hi all
my brother wants to build a website for his business but im guessing it will be me who has to build it and look after it
i know having two accounts is against the rules but wont it look like i have two accounts if im constantly logging into his account aswel as my own so can anyone provide a solution to this please
thanks

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
hi all
my brother wants to build a website for his business but im guessing it will be me who has to build it and look after it
i know having two accounts is against the rules but wont it look like i have two accounts if im constantly logging into his account aswel as my own so can anyone provide a solution to this please
thanks

Create an addon domain in your account and built his website in your account. Why you need another account?

lukoot

Reaction score
that was quick thanks zubair
i will look into creating an addon domain

i dont need another account i was talking to my brother about x10 and he said he would open an account to build his website but it would be me who looks after it and i thought it would look like i had two accounts if i was logging into his account all the time and also my own

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
that was quick thanks zubair
i will look into creating an addon domain

i dont need another account i was talking to my brother about x10 and he said he would open an account to build his website but it would be me who looks after it and i thought it would look like i had two accounts if i was logging into his account all the time and also my own

You can create addon domain in cPanel, an FTP account will be created automatically for your addon domain. so if your brother want to change anything in files, you can gave him the FTP details.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
You can also look into paid hosting. at $3.95 a month, it would defiantly be a good investment if your brothers business is web related.