X10hosting very fast!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
*****Thread Moved to Feedback & Suggestions*****

I'm glad you are happy with the speed of our service. :)

Reaction score
yep, fast but too complex.
And the most suck thing is no live support to resolve many many issues users may often encounter.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
yep, fast but too complex.
And the most suck thing is no live support to resolve many many issues users may often encounter.

Although the forums are the official way to receive hosting support, we also offer an IRC chat that is unofficial in terms of support but someone might be able to help you out. To access the chat, click on the Chat tab at the top of the forums.
Alternatively, if you have a client, these are the settings:
Server: irc.x10hosting.com:6667
Channel: #x10hosting

Reaction score
so far I've had no issues with X10, yeah my account got suspended due to me being inactive (I had some RL things that required a lot of attention), but the support unsuspended my account very fast after my request (heck the guy even apologized for it taking so long, I don't think a reaction within an hour of asking assistance is something to be ashamed of, I've had much much worse treatment in places where I actually spend money, no need to apologize for that mate).
So yeah I'm not sure what's so complex or wrong with support, but maybe I'm missing something here?